This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017)
Structures in the Olympic Park include:
- Olympic Stadium, including the Olympic Tower, now known as the Montreal Tower
- Biodome (Originally the Olympic Velodrome)
- Olympic Athletes' Village
- Maurice Richard Arena (Olympic host of boxing and wrestling events)
- Pierre Charbonneau Centre (Olympic host of wrestling)
- Olympic Pool (Olympic host of swimming events)
- Additionally: Saputo Stadium, Famous Players' Starcité theater, and the Montreal Metro stations Pie-IX and Viau
The area west of Olympic Stadium, home to various outdoor events, is known as the Esplanade. Adjacent to the park across Sherbrooke Street is Maisonneuve Park, which contains the Montreal Botanical Garden (Olympic host of Athletics (20 km walk) and Modern pentathlon) and Montreal Insectarium.
- "The Esplanade".
- Amadon, Brett (October 4, 2017). "Nadia Comaneci honored with public space next to Montreal's Olympic Stadium". Excelle Sports. Archived from the original on October 17, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- "Montreal Olympic Park unveils plaza honouring gymnast Nadia Comaneci". Montreal Gazette. October 4, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017.