Oge Okoye (born 16 November 1980) is a Nigerian actress. she hail from Nnewi in Anambra State of Nigeria. Oge Okoye was born in London, and later moved to live in Lagos with her family. She completed her primary school in London before moving to Nigeria. Upon returning to Nigeria, she attended the University Primary School Enugu and moved on to the Holy Rosary College, Enugu for her secondary school.
|Born||16 November 1980|
London, United Kingdom
|Nationality||British and Nigerian|
She graduated from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka with a degree in Theatre Arts.She joined the Nigerian film industry known as Noollywood in 2001. She came to limelight in 2002 after performing in the film ‘Spanner’ where she starred with Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as ‘Aki’ in the Nigerian film industry. She married her longtime boyfriend Stangley Duru in 2005 and has two kids. She separated from her husband in 2012. In 2006, she was nominated for the African Movie Academy Award for "Best Actress in a supporting role" for her performance in the movie "Eagle's Bride"
She is also a movie producer and a model. She has appeared in many fashion magazines, TV commercials and billboards. She has been a brand ambassador to companies like Globacom and MTN_Nigeria a subsidiary of MTN Group both of which are Nigerian telecommunication companies.
|2015||Hotel Majestic||Patricia the Chamber Maid||N/A|||
- "Biography". Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "No Big Deal In Married Woman Going To Club - Oge Okoye". Nigerian Tribune. Ibadan, Nigeria. 30 January 2010. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- Ogbonna, Amadi (1 August 2009). "My husband thought Iwas a prostitute, say Oge Okoye". Vanguard. Lagos, Nigeria: Vanguard Media. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "Stars at War - Oge Okoye Battles Ini Edo Over Gossip". Allafrica.com. AllAfrica Global Media. 21 November 2010. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "'Hotel Majestic' Oge Okoye, Ivie Okujaye, Bukky Ajayi star in new telenovela". Pulse Nigeria. Chidumga Izuzu. Retrieved 31 December 2014.