This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nintendo Life is a website that relates heavily on Nintendo products, including video games and software. It is owned and operated by Nlife Media, which in turn is a partner of the Gamer Network.
Type of site
|Gaming and entertainment|
|Created by||Cuttlefish Multimedia Ltd|
|Alexa rank||16,847 (March 2017[update])|
The site has sections covering the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, WiiWare, DSiWare and classic titles re-released through Nintendo's Virtual Console games. It covers news and reviews about upcoming games and with each console covering a vast majority of retail games and all digitally released titles on the Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo Life was founded in late 2005. In April 2009, Nintendo Life acquired the sites WiiWare World and Virtual Console Reviews. In 2014, Nintendo Life's YouTube channel was expanded to receive regular content.
- "nintendolife.com Site Overview". Alexa Internet. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- Cullen, Johnny (2011-09-09). "Eurogamer partners with Nintendo Life in ad deal". VG247. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- Pearson, Dan (2011-09-09). "Eurogamer partners with Nintendo Life in ad deal". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Publishers of Nintendo Life & Push Square". nlife.com. 2018-07-19. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- "About Nintendo Life". Nintendolife.com.
- "Nintendo Life". YouTube. Retrieved 2017-01-26.