This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nintendo Life is a website that relates heavily on Nintendo products, including video games and software. It is owned and operated by Nlife Media, which in turn is a partner of the Gamer Network.
Type of site
|Gaming and entertainment|
|Created by||Cuttlefish Multimedia Ltd|
|Alexa rank||6,976 (February 2019[update])|
The site has sections covering the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, WiiWare, DSiWare and classic titles re-released through Nintendo's Virtual Console games. It covers news and reviews about upcoming games and with each console covering a vast majority of retail games and all digitally released titles on the Nintendo eShop.
- "nintendolife.com Site Overview". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- Cullen, Johnny (9 September 2011). "Eurogamer partners with Nintendo Life in ad deal". VG247. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- Pearson, Dan (9 September 2011). "Eurogamer partners with Nintendo Life in ad deal". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Publishers of Nintendo Life & Push Square". nlife.com. 19 July 2018. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- "About Nintendo Life". Nintendolife.com.