Niger at the 2020 Summer Olympics
Niger is scheduled to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo from 24 July to 9 August 2020. It will be the nation's thirteenth consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics. Since the nation made its debut in 1964, Nigerien athletes had participated in every edition of the Summer Olympic Games, except for two rare occasions, the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, and the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow because of the African and the US-led boycotts, respectively.
|Niger at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Nigerien Olympic and National Sports Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||2 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Aminatou Seyni||Women's 200 m|
|Women's 400 m|
Niger entered one athlete into the taekwondo competition at the Games. Rio 2016 silver medalist and 2017 world champion Abdoul Razak Issoufou qualified directly for the second time in the men's heavyweight category (+80 kg) by finishing among the top five taekwondo practitioners at the end of the WT Olympic Rankings.
|Athlete||Event||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Repechage||Final / BM|
|Abdoul Razak Issoufou||Men's +80 kg|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.