|Born: July 16, 1990|
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Bucci attended St. Patrick's High School in Sarnia, Ontario. Bucci committed to enroll at Bradley University on a college baseball scholarship to play for the Bradley Braves baseball team, but when the Milwaukee Brewers drafted Bucci in the 18th round (548th overall) of the 2008 Major League Baseball Draft, he opted to sign with the Brewers, foregoing his collegiate career.
Bucci made his professional debut that season with the Arizona League Brewers of the Rookie-level Arizona League. In 2009, he pitched for the Helena Brewers of the Rookie-level Pioneer League, where he was named a Pioneer League All-Star pitcher. He received a brief promotion to the Huntsville Stars of the Class-AA Southern League. In 2010, the Brewers assigned Bucci to the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers of the Class-A Midwest League, where he had a 15 1⁄3 scoreless innings pitched streak and was a midseason All-Star. In 2011, he was promoted to the Brevard County Manatees in the Class-A Advanced Florida State League.
Bucci has played for the Canadian national baseball team. He participated in the 2009 Baseball World Cup. In 2011, he participated in the 2011 Baseball World Cup, winning the bronze medal, and the Pan American Games, winning the gold medal. Along with his teammates, Bucci was inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame in 2012.
Bucci was added to the Brewers 40-man roster after the 2012 season. He outrighted off the roster on October 4, 2013.
- Anonymous (June 6, 2008). "Bradley's Brewer drafted in eighth round by Yankees - Peoria, IL". pjstar.com. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- "Milwaukee Brewers 2008 Draft Selections". MLB.com. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Stars Make It Seven In a Row Over Smokies - OurSports Central - Independent and Minor League Sports News". OurSports Central. May 30, 2009. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- "Bucci Stays Hot For Timber Rattlers - OurSports Central - Independent and Minor League Sports News". OurSports Central. May 23, 2010. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- Haudricourt, Tom. "JSOnline.com News Archives".
- Dobson, Cathy (December 26, 2011). "Observer's newsmakers of the year". The Observer. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Timely HR lifts Canada to ball win". September 23, 2009.
- Emrich, Robert (October 26, 2011). "Van Ostrand, Canada take Pan Am gold | The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". Minor League Baseball. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- nurun.com (January 30, 2012). "Canada golden on baseball's world stage | Bob Elliott | Columnists | Sports | London Free Press". Lfpress.com. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- "Brewers GM Doug Melvin to be inducted into the Canadian Hall of Fame | MLB.com: News". Mlb.mlb.com. June 19, 2012. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference (Minors)