|Bishop of Bath and Wells|
|Appointed||7 October 1407|
|Term ended||27 October 1424|
|Consecration||26 September 1406|
|Died||27 October 1424|
|Previous post||Bishop of London|
Bishop of Salisbury
Bubwith was Lord Privy Seal from 2 March 1405 to 4 October 1406. He was Lord High Treasurer from 15 April 1407 to 14 July 1408. He also planned the building of St Savior's Wells hospital but actual construction of the building started after his death.
- Nicholas Bubwith, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- 'Archdeacons: Dorset', in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1300-1541: Volume 3, Salisbury Diocese, ed. Joyce M Horn (London, 1962), pp. 7-9. British History Online http://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1300-1541/vol3/pp7-9 [accessed 26 April 2017].
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 258
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 95
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 106
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 271
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 228
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1996). Handbook of British Chronology (Third revised ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
| Master of the Rolls
| Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Nevill, 5th Baron Furnivall
| Lord High Treasurer
John Tiptoft, 1st Baron Tiptoft
|Catholic Church titles|
| Bishop of London
Richard de Clifford
| Bishop of Salisbury
| Bishop of Bath and Wells
|This article about an English bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|