The New York City Tax Appeals Tribunal is an administrative court of the New York City government that conducts trials and hears appeals regarding city-administered taxes (other than real estate taxes). It is a non-mayoral executive agency and is not part of the state Unified Court System.
|Jurisdiction||New York City|
- New York City Charter § 168
- New York City Charter Revision Commission proposal for the establishment of a New York City Tax Tribunal, as approved by the electors of New York City on 3 November 1988.
- "NYC Tax Appeals Tribunal". Summary of Legislation. 1992. p. 21. OCLC 4550564.
- Chapter 808 of the Laws of 1992, volume 3, pages 4259–4329, enacted 7 August 1992.
- Chapter 809 of the Laws of 1992, volume 3, pages 4329–4330, enacted 7 August 1992.