New York City Rules
The Rules of the City of New York (RCNY) contains the compiled rules and regulations (delegated legislation) of New York City government agencies. It contains approximately 6000 rules and regulations in 71 titles, each covering a different City agency. The City Record is the official journal of New York City. The rules can also be viewed and the public can comment on the City's rules website - NYC Rules.
|Author||Corporation Counsel of New York City|
|Publisher||American Legal Publishing|
- Gibson, Ellen M.; Manz, William H. (2004). Gibson's New York Legal Research Guide (PDF) (3rd ed.). Wm. S. Hein Publishing. p. 473. ISBN 1-57588-728-2. LCCN 2004042477. OCLC 54455036.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Durkin, Erin (26 May 2014). "Councilman Ben Kallos wants city to publish government notices on its website". New York Daily News.
- New York City Charter § 1066
- Rules of the City of New York from the New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Rules of the City of New York[permanent dead link] from New York Legal Publishing Corporation
- NYC Rules from the New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications
|This article relating to law in the United States or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New York City–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|