The Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football program represents the University of Nebraska at Kearney in college football and competes in the NCAA Division II. In 2012, Nebraska–Kearney became a member of the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association, and has remained in the league. UNK's home games are played at Ron & Carol Cope Stadium in Kearney, Nebraska.
|Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football|
|Athletic director||Marc Bauer|
|Head coach||Josh Lynn |
3rd season, 8–13 (.381)
|Stadium||Ron & Carol Cope Stadium|
|NCAA division||Division II|
|Past conferences||Nebraska College Athletic Conference(1916–1927,1943–1975)|
|All-time record||580–399–37 (.589)|
|Rivalries||Fort Hays State|
|Colors||Blue and gold|
|Fight song||"We Fight for UNK!"|
- 1916–1927 Nebraska College Athletic Conference
- 1928–1942 Nebraska Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- 1943–1975 Nebraska College Conference
- 1976–1989 Central States Intercollegiate Conference
- 1990–1995 NCAA Division II independent
- 1996–2011 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
- 2012–present: Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association
All-time record vs. current MIAA teamsEdit
Official record (including any NCAA imposed vacates and forfeits) against all current MIAA opponents as of the end of the 2015 season:
- Communications & Marketing Color Specifications. UNK. Retrieved June 11, 2022.
- "Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association". themiaa.com.
- "Nebraska Kearney Lopers – UNK Football History & Records". Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "UNK football history & Records". University of Nebraska at Kearney. lopers.com. Retrieved September 3, 2014.
- "Ron & Carol Cope Stadium at Foster Field". University of Nebraska at Kearney. Retrieved 2014-08-09.