Nature Geoscience is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Nature Publishing Group. The Chief Editor is Tamara Goldin, who took over from Heike Langenberg in February 2020. It was established in January 2008.
|Edited by||Tamara Goldin|
|ISO 4||Nat. Geosci.|
The journal covers all aspects of the Earth sciences, including theoretical research, modelling, and field work. Significant related work in other fields, such as atmospheric sciences, geology, geophysics, climatology, oceanography, palaeontology, and space science, is also published. 
Abstracting and indexingEdit
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service/CASSI
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- "About the journal". Nature Geoscience. Nature Publishing Group. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "Nature Geoscience". Master Journal List. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "CAS Source Index (CASSI)" (Online description). American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "GeoRef" (PDF). EBSCO. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "CAB Abstracts". CAB International. Archived from the original on 2014-05-22. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "Nature Geoscience". 2019 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2020. (subscription required)
|This article about a scientific journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.