Nate Kaczor (born April 8, 1967) is an American football special teams coordinator for the Washington Football Team of the National Football League (NFL). He has also served that position for the Tennessee Titans and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
|Washington Football Team|
|Position:||Special teams coordinator|
|Born:||April 8, 1967|
Scott City, Kansas
|As a coach:|
Kaczor spent 17 years coaching in college and it all started at his alma mater Utah State. He played center for Utah State from 1987–1989. In 1991 he began his coaching career as an offensive assistant with them and was in that position until 1999. This was followed by four seasons as the offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach at Nebraska-Kearney. After this he spent two years with Idaho as the teams co-offensive coordinator and tight ends coach. In 2006 he went to Louisiana-Monroe to be the team’s tight ends coach. In 2007 he was promoted to the co-offensive coordinator.
Kaczor entered the NFL as an assistant special teams coach with the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2008-2011.
Tampa Bay BuccaneersEdit
Washington Redskins/Football TeamEdit
In 2019 Nate was hired to be the Redskins special teams coordinator. In 2020 even with the organization’s head coaching change the Redskins decided to keep Kaczor as their special teams coordinator.
- "Redskins Name Nate Kaczor as Special Teams Coordinator". SI.com. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- News, Deseret (January 20, 1995). "NEW AGGIE COACH SMITH NAMES HIS ASSISTANTS". Deseret News. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- Harrison, Shawn. "Former Aggie football assistants still in shock". The Herald Journal. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- "Five coaches join Holt's staff". University of Idaho Athletics. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- "ULM Co-Offensive Coordinator Nate Kaczor Accepts Position with Jacksonville Jaguars". University of Louisiana Monroe Athletics. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- Morris, Jimmy (January 17, 2013). "Titans Name Nate Kaczor Special Teams Coach". Music City Miracles. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- "Nate Kaczor on Unique Special Teams Drills". www.tennesseetitans.com. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- Wilson, Aaron (January 19, 2016). "Buccaneers hire Nate Kaczor, Jay Hayes, Mark Duffner, Jon Hoke". National Football Post. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- Philipse, Sander (January 15, 2016). "Nate Kaczor hired as special teams coordinator". Bucs Nation. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- "Redskins hire Nate Kaczor as new special teams coordinator". WJLA. Associated Press. January 19, 2019. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- "Redskins officially retain special teams coordinator Nate Kaczor". NBC Sports Washington. January 8, 2020. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- TN, Streamline Technologies | Nashville. "Baseball | Roster | Official Site of East Tennessee State Athletics". ETSUBucs.com. Retrieved May 18, 2020.