|Born||28 July 1989|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)|
Natalie represented England at the 2010 Commonwealth Games where she won a gold medal in the women's singles event. Natalie went on to win a further two silver medals in the 2014 Commonwealth Games in the women's singles and women's pairs events with partner Jamie-Lea Winch.
In 2016 she secured a fourth and fifth National title win and in 2018 was part of the fours that won the National Championships. After her 2014 singles success she subsequently won the singles at the British Isles Bowls Championships in 2015.
- THE ENGLAND TEAM | Sporting Life | Commonwealth Games, Delhi 2010, Medal Table Archived 25 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Commonwealth Games 2010: England & Wales win bowls gold
- "Past Records". Bowls England.
- "2018 Fours results" (PDF). Bowls England.
- "Previous Winners". British Isles Bowls Council.
- "2018 Commonwealth Games team". Team England.
- "OCommonwealth Games bowler Natalie Melmore to take 2015 off". BBC Sport.