Nancy Drew... Reporter
Nancy Drew... Reporter is a 1939 American mystery film directed by William Clemens and written by Kenneth Gamet. The film stars Bonita Granville as Nancy Drew, John Litel, Frankie Thomas, Mary Lee, Dickie Jones and Larry Williams. The film was released by Warner Bros. on February 18, 1939.
|Nancy Drew... Reporter|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Clemens|
|Produced by||Bryan Foy|
Hal B. Wallis
Jack L. Warner
|Written by||Kenneth Gamet|
|Based on||Nancy Drew|
by Mildred Benson
|Music by||Heinz Roemheld|
|Edited by||Frank DeWar|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Nancy Drew, competing in the local newspaper's amateur reporter contest, attempts to clear a girl named Eula Denning of murder charges with the help of some old friends.
- Bonita Granville as Nancy Drew
- John Litel as Carson Drew
- Frankie Thomas as Ted Nickerson
- Mary Lee as Mary Nickerson
- Dickie Jones as Killer Parkins
- Larry Williams as Miles Lambert
- Betty Amann as Eula Denning
- Thomas E. Jackson as City Editor Bostwick
- Olin Howland as Sergeant Entwhistle
- Sheila Bromley as Bonnie Lucas
- Art Smith as News Editor
- Jimmy Conlin as Newspaper Morgue Librarian (uncredited)
- Charles Halton as Whitney (uncredited)
- Frank Mayo as Man Leaving Courthouse (uncredited)
- Jack Mower as Deputy Coroner (uncredited)
- Leo White as Newspaper Office Worker (uncredited)
- "Nancy-Drew-Reporter - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-01.
- "Nancy Drew, Reporter (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. 2007-03-07. Retrieved 2015-09-01.
- "Nancy Drew... Reporter". Afi.com. 1939-02-18. Retrieved 2015-09-01.
- Nancy Drew... Reporter at IMDb
- Nancy Drew... Reporter is available for free download at the Internet Archive
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1930s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|