Nana Fujimoto (藤本 那菜 Fujimoto Nana, born 3 March 1989 in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan) is a professional Japanese ice hockey player for Vortex Sapporo and the Japanese national team. Fujimoto was previously a starting goaltender for the New York Riveters of the National Women's Hockey League (NWHL).
3 March 1989|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb; 8 st 11 lb)|
New York Riveters
Fujimoto was signed by the New York Riveters of the National Women's Hockey League on 27 July 2015. Fujimoto played as the starting goaltender for the franchise's first season and was selected as a starter for the 2016 All-Star Game. Fujimoto did not return to the NWHL for the 2016/17 season due to her obligations towards the Japanese national team.
- Murphy, Mike (25 September 2016). "NWHL: Interview with Nana Fujimoto of the New York Riveters and Team Japan". Blueshirt Banter. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "2015 IIHF World Championship roster" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 January 2018. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- "Knight named MVP". www.worldwomen2015.com. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- Shimbun, The Yomiuri. "Fujimoto joins U.S. pro ice hockey league". Retrieved 12 August 2015.
- Berkman, Seth (4 March 2016). "Obstacles for Global Talent in National Women's Hockey League". The New York Times. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Colelli, Kevin (9 May 2016). "Nana Fujimoto's Future with Riveters Remains Unclear". Above The Boards. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "Nana Fujimoto". Pyeongchang 2018. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
- Nana Fujimoto (Metropolitan Riveters 2015–2016) at NWHL
- Nana Fujimoto at the International Olympic Committee
- Nana Fujimoto at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Nana Fujimoto on Twitter
|This Japanese biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|