Nagaram (2008 film)
Nagaram (transl. City) is a 2008 Indian Telugu-language action film produced by M. Anjibabu, P. Kishore Babu on Mac Media-Blue Sky Entertainment banner and directed by C. C. Srinivas. The film stars Srikanth, Jagapati Babu, Kaveri Jha in the lead roles and music composed by Chakri.. The film is loosely based on Tamil film Thalai Nagaram.
|Directed by||CC Srinivas|
|Produced by||M. Anjibabu|
P. Kishore Babu.
(screenplay / dialogues)
|Edited by||Gautham Raju|
Mac Media-Blue Sky Entertainment
Right (Srikanth) is a noted rowdy in the city but is more known for his good deeds. He runs a separate gang and also works as a sidekick and right-hand man to big don Kaasim Bhai (Pradeep Rawat), Kaasim uses Right and his gang as professional killers whenever required. ACP Chowdhary (Jagapati Babu) believes in his own type of law by eliminating criminals instead of wasting time by the court and other procedures. Navya (Kaveri Jha) a Ph.D. student who wants to do research on the lives of rowdies, surprisingly enters into Right’s life and takes shelter in his house. However, things change after she enters their lives, both of them fall in love. At a situation, there arises a clash between Right and Kaasim. Right kills Kaasim’s son Nazaar Bhai (G. V. Sudhakar Naidu), but unfortunately, Right’s henchmen Balu (Ajay) also dies in the gang war. After seeing Balu's death, Right decides to change to good-natured people, so they surrender themselves to Chowdary, who gives them a chance to lead a normal life. After some time, Chowdhary is transferred, and enters to a corrupt ACP (Kalabhavan Mani) by Kaasim. The ACP and Kaasim kill each and every person from Right’s team, including his sister Lavanya (Meena). While they are trying to encounter Right, Chowdary comes back for his protection, and both of them join together and remove all the baddies in the climax.
- Srikanth as Right
- Jagapati Babu as ACP Chowdary
- Kaveri Jha as Nadiya
- Pradeep Rawat as Kaasim Bhai
- Bhuvaneshwari as Kaasim Bhai's trophy wife
- Kalabhavan Mani as New ACP
- Ajay as Balu
- G. V. Sudhakar Naidu as Nazaar Bhai
- Raghu Babu as Shankar Dada
- L. B. Sriram as Lecturer
- Satyam Rajesh as ATM
- Jaya Prakash Reddy as Gudisala Narayana Murthy
- Sivaji Raja as Inspector Swamy
- Ravi Varma as Vikram
- Chinna as Chinna
- Gundu Hanumantha Rao
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam
- Venu Madhav
- Subbaraya Sharma
- Meena as Lavanya
- Prabhu as Right's henchman
- Raghu as Right's henchman
- Bhargavi as Balu's wife
- Prasanna Kumar as Police Inspector
- Ram Jagan as Constable Gundu
- Vizag Prasad as Commissioner
- K. Ashok Kumar as Minister
- Kadambari Kiran as Auto Driver
- Bhauvaneswari as Vaani
- Vallabhaneni Janardhan as Rajugaru
- Gundu Sudarshan
- Master Gaurav as Pandu
- Manisha Koirala as an item number
|Film score by|
The music was composed by Chakri and released on MADHURA Audio Company.
|2.||"Varevva Vayase Garam"||Veturi Sundararama Murthy||Ravi Varma,Sai Shivani||5:00|
|4.||"Hoshiyare Hoshiyare"||Bhuvanachandra||Sunidhi Chauhan||4:35|
|5.||"True Life Come On"||Bhakarbhatla||Chakri,Revathi||4:32|
Krishna Vamsi choreographed one song in the film.
- "Titles". CineGoer.
- "Heading". IMDb.
- "Heading-2". Indiaglitz.
- "Heading-3". fullhyd.
- "Heading-4". gomolo.
- "Manisha Koirala turns item girl in Nagaram". Sify. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Vardhan, G. P. Aditya (7 March 2008). "Avoid Nagaram at all cost". Rediff.com. Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- "Songs". Raaga.