Nadeem Ahmed (born 28 September 1987) is a Pakistani-born Hong Kong cricketer who appeared in one One Day International against Pakistan in 2004; he bowled 10 overs without taking a wicket and scored 1. He also appeared in two first-class matches in the 2005 ICC Intercontinental Cup taking three wickets.
|Full name||Nadeem Ahmed|
|Born||28 September 1987|
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
|Bowling||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|ODI debut (cap 12)||18 July 2004 v Pakistan|
|Last ODI||18 September 2018 v India|
|T20I debut (cap 7)||16 March 2014 v Nepal|
|Last T20I||18 January 2017 v Netherlands|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 18 September 2018
In August 2018, he was named in Hong Kong's squad for the 2018 Asia Cup Qualifier tournament. Hong Kong won the qualifier tournament, and he was then named in Hong Kong's squad for the 2018 Asia Cup.
In October 2018, he was charged with five offences under the ICC Anti-Corruption Code.
- Hong Kong v Pakistan, 2004 Asia Cup, Scorecard, Cricinfo, Retrieved on 22 January 2008
- Hong Kong bowling averages, ICC Intercontinental Cup 2005, CricketArchive, Retrieved on 22 January 2008
- "ICC World Cricket League, 2015-2016/17 / Records / Most wickets". ESPNcricinfo. ESPN Sports Media. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "Hong Kong Squad for the ACC Asia Cup Qualifiers 2018 － 27th August - 8th September 2018". Hong Kong Cricket. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Anshuman Rath to lead Hong Kong into the 2018 Unimoni Asia Cup". Hong Kong Cricket. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "Three Hong Kong players charged under ICC Anti-Corruption Code". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 8 October 2018.