NSK Ltd. (日本精工株式会社, Nippon Seikō Kabushiki-gaisha, Japanese Precision Company) is a manufacturer of bearings globally and the largest in Japan. The company produces industrial machinery bearings, precision machinery and parts, and automotive bearings and components.
NSK headquarters in the Nissei Building in Tokyo
|Nippon Seikō Kabushiki-gaisha|
|Traded as||TYO: 6471|
|Founded||Tokyo (November 8, 1916 )|
|Headquarters||1-6-3 Ōsaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-8560, Japan|
|Revenue||¥1.020 billion (2018)|
|¥97.8 billion (2018)|
|¥ 69.3 billion (2018)|
|Total assets||¥1.09 trillion (2018)|
|Total equity||¥561 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2017)
Present day businessEdit
More than 20,000 employees form a worldwide technology network consisting of over 64 production plants. Approximately three million new bearings are manufactured per day (from miniature bearings with a one-millimetre bore to bearings with a diameter of five meters).
- "Corporate Profile". NSK. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- Martin C Timbrell; Diana L Tweedie (1998). Directory of Multinationals: K-Z. Waterlow. ISBN 978-0-333-67464-2.
- "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Financials". Bloomberg L.P. l. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Company Profile". Hoover's. Retrieved September 10, 2015.