Mwala Constituency is an electoral constituency in Kenya. The estimate terrain elevation above sea level is 834 meters. It is one of eight constituencies in Machakos County. The constituency was established for the 1988 elections. The constituency has seven wards, all electing councilors for the Masaku County Council.
Members of Parliament Edit
|1988||Gideon Nzioka Wambua||KANU||One-party system.(Moi Regime)|
|1992||Peter M. Kavisi||KANU|
|1997||John Mutua Katuku||SDP|
|2002||John Mutua Katuku||NARC||Kibaki Regime|
|2022||Musau Vincent Musyoka||UDA||Kenya general election 2022(Ruto's Regime)|
Locations and wards Edit
|Kibauni / Ikalaasa||7,266|
|Mbiuni / Kathama||11,820|
|Muthetheni / Miu||10,840|
|Wamunyu / Yathui||10,141|
- "Mwala Sub-Location administrative division, Eastern, Kenya". ke.geoview.info. Retrieved 2022-11-12.
- Center for Multiparty Democracy: Politics and Parliamentarians in Kenya 1944-2014 Archived 2008-12-19 at the Wayback Machine
- "LIST OF MEMBERS OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BY PARTY | The Kenyan Parliament Website". www.parliament.go.ke. Retrieved 2022-11-12.
- "United Democratic Alliance – kazi ni kazi". Retrieved 2022-11-12.
- information.go.ke: CDF allocation by sector and location (2003-6)[permanent dead link]
- Electoral Commission of Kenya: Registered voters per polling station by electoral area/ward and constituency Archived 2007-09-29 at the Wayback Machine