Muslim League may refer to:
- British India
- All-India Muslim League, Mohammed Ali Jinah, led the demand for the partition of India resulting in the creation of Pakistan.
- Punjab Muslim League, a branch of the organization above.
- Unionist Muslim League, the autonomous Punjab unit of the All India Muslim League, under the leadership of Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan.
- All-India Jamhur Muslim League, formed in 1940 to counter the All-India Muslim League's plans for a separate Pakistan.
- Muslim League (Pakistan), the original successor to the All-India Muslim League, lasting from independence to 1958.
- Convention Muslim League, a brief discontent faction of the Pakistan Muslim League, formed in 1962
- Council Muslim League, a brief discontent faction of the Convention Muslim League
- Muslim League (Qayyum), a political party formed in 1970
- Pakistan Muslim League (J), a political party from 1993 to 2004
- Pakistan Muslim League (Jinnah), a political party from 1995 to 2004
- Pakistan Peoples Muslim League, a political party from 2009 to 2013
- Pakistan Muslim League, a series of political coalitions in Pakistan, from 1962 onward
- Pakistan Muslim League (N), a center-right political party, and following the 2013 election the largest political force in the country
- Pakistan Muslim League (Q), a centre-nationalist political party with a small presence in Parliament
- Pakistan Muslim League (F), a centrist, nationalist, and pro-Hurs clan political party mainly active in Sindh
- Pakistan Muslim League (Z), a political party formed in 2002
- Awami Muslim League (Pakistan), a political party formed in June 2008
- All Pakistan Muslim League, a political party founded by Pervez Musharraf in 2010
- Bangladesh Awami League, named the All Pakistan Awami Muslim League until 1953
- Bangladesh Muslim League, A registered political party with Islamist Ideology
- Indian Union Muslim League, an Islamic political party, mainly active in Kerala
- All India Muslim League (rebel Muslim League)
- Indian National League
- All India Muslim League (2002), a political party that was formed in Tamil Nadu in 2002
- Muslim World League, an international Islamic non-governmental organization in Saudi Arabia