Muriel FitzRoy, 1st Viscountess Daventry
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
On 6 May 1943, just over two months after the death of her husband, she was created Viscountess Daventry, of Daventry in the County of Northampton, a viscountcy being the customary retirement honour for Speakers. To date, she was the last peeress to be granted an hereditary peerage.
- Robert Oliver Fitzroy, 2nd Viscount Daventry (born 10 January 1893, died 7 May 1976)
- Hon Nancy Jean Fitzroy (born 31 May 1894, died Feb 1984)
- Captain Michael Algernon Fitzroy (born 27 June 1895, killed in action 15 April 1915)
- Commander Hon John Maurice FitzRoy Newdegate (born 20 March 1897, died 1976), father of Francis FitzRoy Newdegate, 3rd Viscount Daventry
- The Peerage, entry for Viscountess Daventry
- Burke's Peerage. 1949.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|New creation|| Viscountess Daventry
Robert Oliver FitzRoy
|This biography of a viscount in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|