The Ministry of Housing (Ministerio de la Vivienda - MIVIV) was a department of the Government of Spain responsible for proposing and carrying out the government policy on public housing and urbanism.
This ministry existed in two different periods. The first one was during the dictatorship of Franco. The ministry was first established in 1960. The second one during the democratic period, from 2004 to 2010, when Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero announced that the Ministry of Housing would be eliminated.
- "Practical information for the EU Presidency meetings at the Ministry of Housing." Ministry of Housing. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- Paul H. Lewis (October 1972). "The Spanish Ministerial Elite, 1938-1969". Comparative Politics. 5 (1): 91. doi:10.2307/421355. JSTOR 421355.
- Goodman, Al. "Embattled Zapatero shuffles Spanish cabinet." CNN. 20 October 2010. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- Home page. Ministry of Housing. 4 February 2005. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- (in Spanish) Arquitectura y política de vivienda - Ministry of Public Works
- Ministry of Housing (Archive)
- (in Spanish) Ministry of Housing (Archive)