This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Justin-Smith Ikpaema Peter Damian Uzomba (from Hackney, London) better known by his stage name Mikill Pane, is an English rapper signed to Mercury Records. He is perhaps best known for his track "Little Lady" with Ed Sheeran which features on Ed's No. 5 Collaborations Project. The song is currently the biggest-selling track on the release.
|Birth name||Justin-Smith Ikpaema Peter Damian Uzomba|
|Born||22 May 1984|
|Genres||Indie, British hip hop, UK rap|
|Associated acts||Ed Sheeran, Rizzle Kicks, Example, Paloma Faith, Yasmin, Jakwob|
His debut four-track EP The Guinness & Blackcurrant was released in 2011 and his second EP titled The Morris Dancer was released on 10 February 2012, consisting of four original tracks and a remix by Will Power.
He released the free EP You Guest It on 22 April 2012 through SB.TV, featuring collaborations with Ed Sheeran, Example, Paloma Faith, Yasmin, P Money, Fem Fel, Katie Price and Jakwob. The release has received widespread acclaim with the media.
Mikill's debut single "Dirty Rider" was released on 8 November 2012. The extended play also features a remix by Calyx & TeeBee, two more original tracks titled "Smashing Bricks" and "The Craig Bang" and the music video for his collaboration with Rizzle Kicks, "Work".
His debut album Blame Miss Barclay was released in 2013 following the Lucky Strike EP, and received critical acclaim. The album peaked at number 62 on the UK Albums Chart. On 16 November 2013, Pane released the You Guest It Too EP as the sequel to his 2012 You Guest It EP. It features appearances from Newton Faulkner, Jordan "Rizzle" Stephens, Sway, Tigger Da Author and G FrSH as well as a remix of Lorde's "Royals".
Mikill presents a weekly show on FUBAR Radio 
Mikill retired in 2020 to concentrate on other creative ventures.
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"Good Feeling"||2013||174||Blame Miss Barclay|
- Blame Miss Barclay (2013)
- Night Elm On Mare Street (2019)
- The Guinness & Blackcurrant EP (2010)
- Party Animal EP (2010)
- Dirty Rider EP (2012)
- The Morris Dancer EP (2012)
- You Guest It EP (2012)
- Good Feeling EP (2013)
- Chairman Of The Bored EP (2013)
- Lucky Strike EP (2013)
- You Guest It Too EP (2013)
- The Godfather EP (2014)
- Let MC It EP (2016)
- MIKILL PANE [@MikillPane] (9 January 2010). "#randomfact My real name is Justin-Smith Ikpaema Peter Damian Uzomba. Random because all those names were picked at random out of a hat" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Mikill Pane | Thursday, February 18, 2016 | Lincoln's Premier Live Music Venue | The Engine Shed". www.engineshed.co.uk.
- "ABOUT : MIKILL PANE". Archived from the original on 25 April 2012.
- "iTunes - Music - The Morris Dancer - EP by Mikill Pane". iTunes. 10 February 2012.
- "Mikill Pane - You Guest It EP - SB.TV - The UK's leading online youth broadcaster". SB.TV. 22 April 2012. Archived from the original on 3 November 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "iTunes - Music - Dirty Rider - EP by Mikill Pane". iTunes. 8 November 2012.
- "You Guest It Too (SBTV)". Bandcamp. 15 November 2013.
- "Mikill Pane". 8 October 2015.
- "UK Chart Archive > New Entries > March 30, 2013". Zobbel.de. Retrieved 31 March 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)