Miguel Leite Valente (born 16 July 1993) is a Brazilian swimmer.. He competed in the men's 1500-metre freestyle event at the 2016 Summer Olympics. At the 2016 Summer Olympics, he finished 31st in the men's 1500-metre freestyle.
|Born||16 July 1993|
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||71 kg (157 lb)|
On 14 September 2016, at the José Finkel Trophy (short-course competition), he broke the South American record in the 800-metre freestyle, with a time of 7:42.79. He surpassed Armando Negreiros' time of 7:43.52, conquered in 2009.
At the 2019 Pan American Games held in Lima, Peru, Valente won the silver medal in the Men's 800 metre freestyle, with a time of 7:56.37. He led most of the race, being surpassed only in the end by the American Andrew Abruzzo.
- "CBDA - Perfil de Atleta - Miguel Leite Valente" [CBDA - Athlete's profile - Miguel Leite Valente]. CBDA (in Portuguese). 2018. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "Miguel Valente". Rio 2016. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Summary of the last Olympic qualifying". Best Swim (in Portuguese). 12 August 2016. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "After 36 years, men's 4x100m medley in the Olympic final". CBDA (in Portuguese). 12 August 2016. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Double of the 100m breaststroke manages index for the dispute of the Worlds at Windsor". Globoesporte (in Portuguese). 15 September 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- Men's 800m Freestyle - Final