|Look up Meru or mēru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meru may refer to:
- Meru, Kenya, a city in Meru County, Kenya
- Meru people or Ameru, in the Republic of Kenya
- Meru National Park, a Kenyan wildlife park
- Meru District, a district in Arusha Region, Tanzania
- Meru, Tanzania, a village in northern Tanzania (Meru District) inhabited by the Meru people, known as the Wameru in Bantu
- Mount Meru (Tanzania), a volcano near Arusha in northern Tanzania
- Meru, Hazaribagh, a small town in Jharkhand, India
- Meru, Malaysia, a town in Klang, located in Selangor
- Meru, Western Australia, a locality near Geraldton
- Méru, a commune of the Oise département in France
- Meru Peak, a mountain in the Indian Himalayas, not to be confused with Mount Meru (see the section Religion below).
- Pelinggih meru, is the multiple tiered roofs similar to pagoda in Balinese temple
- Mount Meru, a mountain in Hindu, Jain and Buddhist mythology
- Meru language, the language spoken by the Meru people (Ameru)
- Maha Meru - a 3-dimensional Sri Chakra Yantra
- Meru (beetle), a family of aquatic beetles in the suborder Adephaga
- MERU, Milli Earth Rate Unit, an angular velocity equal to 1/1000 of Earth's rotation rate. Sometimes used to measure the performance of an inertial navigation system
- Mweru (disambiguation)
- Meroo National Park, a national park in on South Coast of New South Wales, Australia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.