Mellon Udrigle (Scottish Gaelic: Meallan Ùdraigil or Na Meall) is a small remote coastal tourist, fishing and crofting hamlet on the north west coast of Ross-shire, Scottish Highlands and is in the Scottish council area of Highland.
Boulder at Laide. This large boulder is perched precariously on the shore next to the fishing station
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||IV22 2|
- Gittings, Bruce; Munro, David. "Mellon Udrigle". The Gazetteer for Scotland. School of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh and The Royal Scottish Geographical Society. Retrieved 23 September 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Map, The Megalithic Portal and Megalith. "Mellon Udrigle Hut Circle". The Megalithic Portal. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "Mellon Udrigle Hut Circle". www.themodernantiquarian.com. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mellon Udrigle.|
- Undiscovered Scotland - Mellon Udrigle
- The Scotsman's 12 best beaches in Scotland
- Five of the best beaches in the UK