Maybe It's Love (1935 film)
Maybe It's Love is a 1935 American comedy film directed by William C. McGann and written by Jerry Wald and Harry Sauber. The film stars Gloria Stuart, Ross Alexander, Frank McHugh, Ruth Donnelly, Helen Lowell and Henry Travers. The film was released by Warner Bros. on January 12, 1935.
|Maybe It's Love|
|Directed by||William C. McGann|
|Produced by||Harry Joe Brown|
|Screenplay by||Jerry Wald|
|Music by||Heinz Roemheld|
|Edited by||James Gibbon|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2015)
- Gloria Stuart as Bobby Halevy
- Ross Alexander as Rims O'Neil
- Frank McHugh as Willie Sands
- Ruth Donnelly as Florrie Sands
- Helen Lowell as Mrs. Halevy
- Henry Travers as Mr. Halevy
- Joseph Cawthorn as Adolph Sr.
- Phillip Reed as Adolph Jr.
- Dorothy Dare as Lila
- J. Farrell MacDonald as The Cop
- Maude Eburne as Landlady
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|