|Full name||Mathias Theodor Bladt Madsen|
|Date of birth||10 March 2002|
|Place of birth||Denmark|
|Playing position||Left back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16:37, 17 November 2019 (UTC)
Madsen joined AC Horsens at the age of 12. He was with the first team squad in Malaga, Spain, on training camp at the age of only 15 in January 2018. On 28 February 2018, AC Horsens announced that they had rewarded the player with a 3-year contract which included, that he was going to train with the first team squad once a week. To months later, 21 April 2018, Madsen became the second youngest player in the Danish Superliga history to play, when he made his debut against F.C. Copenhagen. He was 16 years and 46 days old, which was only 8 days older than the youngest debutant ever, Kenneth Zohore, who was 16 years and 35 days old. He came on the pitch for the last couple of minutes, replacing Delphin Tshiembe.
He became a permanent player of the first team squad from the 2018/19 season.
- AC Horsens-talent kan blive næstyngste superligadebutant, achorsens.dk, 20 April 2018
- Mathias Madsen at Soccerway
- AC Horsens skriver kontrakt med stortalent, achorsens.dk, 28 February 2018
- AC-debutant skrev superligahistorie, hsfo.dk, 22 April 2018