Martin Campbell (badminton)
Martin Campbell (born 26 July 1990) is a Scottish badminton player from BC Adliswil Zurich. Campbell started playing badminton when he was around seven years old, and joined the national team in 2008. He was the bronze medalist at the 2008 Commonwealth Youth Games in Pune, India, and competed at the 2014 and 2018 Commonwealth Games. He won his first National Championships title in 2015.
Martin Campbell on 12 October 2014
|Born||26 July 1990|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
|Coach||Wong Tat Meng|
|Men's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||52 (MD 26 October 2017|
101 (XD 13 July 2017)
Campbell announced his retirement from full-time badminton in July 2018, and amassed 29 Scotland caps since 2010.
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2014||Romanian International||Jillie Cooper|| Bastian Kersaudy
Teshana Vignes Waran
|2011||Welsh International||Ng Hui Lin|| Peter Briggs
Ng Hui Ern
- "Players: Martin Campbell". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Martin Campbell Badminton". Team Scotland. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Martin Campbell Biography". g2014results.thecgf.com. Glasgow 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Participants: Martin Campbell". gc2018.com. Gold Coast 2018. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Martin Campbell and Patrick MacHugh win Scottish title". Edinburgh Evening News. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Badminton: Scots Martin Campbell and Patrick MacHugh to retire". BBC. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
|This biographical article relating to United Kingdom badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to sport in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|