Maria Therese Tviberg
Maria Therese Tviberg (born 7 April 1994) is a Norwegian alpine ski racer. Therese Tviberg specializes in the speed events of Downhill and Super G. She competed at the 2015 World Championships in Beaver Creek, USA, in the Super-G, Downhill and Combined. On 28 November 2017 Tviberg was injured in an accident in Alberta, Canada. She was airlifted by helicopter to hospital.
Maria Therese Tviberg (2017)
|Disciplines||Downhill, Super G|
|Born||7 April 1994|
|World Cup debut|
|Seasons||2nd – (2015, 2017–)|
|Overall titles||0 – (49th in 2017)|
|Discipline titles||0 – (11th in AC, 2017)|
World Cup resultsEdit
World Championship resultsEdit
- "Ladies' Super-G Official Results" (PDF). Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Ladies' Downhill Official Results" (PDF). Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Ladies' Alpine combined Official Results" (PDF). Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Norsk alpinist fraktet bort i helikopter: – Vet ikke skadeomfanget". Retrieved 28 November 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maria Therese Tviberg.|
- Maria Therese Tviberg at the International Ski Federation
- Maria Therese Tviberg World Cup standings at the International Ski Federation
- Maria Therese Tviberg at Ski-DB Alpine Ski Database
|This biographical article relating to Norwegian sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|