This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. is an Italian group numbering 50 operating companies in the engineering and main contracting sector. It deals in oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, energy, infrastructure and civil engineering. It is also active in the renewable energy sector, in the provision of project management, engineering, procurement and construction. Maire Tecnimont manages large turnkey engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects in different geographical areas. It operates in over 45 countries in four continents. In November 2007 it was listed on the Milan Stock Exchange.
|Società per azioni|
|Traded as||BIT: MT|
|Industry||Engineering and contracting|
|Revenue||€ 3.6 billion (2018)|
|€ 117.4 million (2018)|
Number of employees
In 2004, Maire Holding acquired Fiat Engineering (later Maire Engineering). Maire Tecnimont was formed in 2005 by Maire Holding's acquisition of Tecnimont. On 27 November 2007, Maire Tecnimont commenced trading on the Milan Stock Exchange by IPO. On 25 March 2008, the company was admitted to the blue chip market of the Italian stock exchange. On 2 August 2010, the company signed a lease contract for two Garibaldi Towers in Milan. Both towers have been renovated.
In 2009, the company's activity was 48% in chemicals and petrochemicals, 32% in energy, 12% in civil engineering and 8% in oil and gas.
The business activities are geographically located:
- 50% in the Middle East,
- 16% in the Americas (North, Central and South)
- 12% in Italy,
- 8% in other European Union countries,
- 5% in other European countries,
- 9% elsewhere.
- Hydrocarbon Processing 
- Tecnimont: engineering company and main contractor in chemicals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and civil engineering
- KT - Kinetics Technology: process engineering contractor
- Stamicarbon: services company acquired from DSM in October 2009, specializing in licensing and intellectual property
- Met Gas Processing Technologies
- Renewable & Green 
- New Business Model 
- Met Development: corporate services
- GLV Capital - 51.02%
- Arab Development Establishment (ARDECO) - 4.73%
- Other retail and institutional investors - 44.25%
- Sofregaz (France), the company was sold in 2014
- Met Development (Italy)
- TPI - Tecnimont Planung und Industrieanlagenbau Gmbh (Germany)
- TWS SA (Switzerland)
- Empresa Madrilena de Ingegneria y Costruccion (Spain)
- Tecnimont Poland (Poland)
- Tecnimont Arabia Ltd (Saudi Arabia)
- Tecnimont do Brasil Ltda (Brasil)
- Tecnimont Russia (Russia)
- Tecnimont Pvt Ltd (India)
- Maire Engineering France
- Sep FOS (50%) (France)
- Tecnimont S.p.A. - Egypt Branch (Egypt)
- On 5 March 2010, Maire Tecnimont acquired Sofipart Srl, which owns 76.1% of KTI Management and 75% of Technip KTI SpA, a company specializing in oil and gas engineering in Rome.
- Stamicarbon (Netherlands)
- "Annual report 2018" (PDF). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Maire Tecnimont entra nel green con la plastica da rigenerare" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Borsa Italiana - Maire Tecnimont". Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Maire Tecnimont entra con NextChem nel settore dell'economia circolare" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Maire Tecnimont, volano ricavi e utili. E il titolo vola" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Il gruppo Maire Tecnimont predispone un archivio di progetti e fotografie da 26 milioni" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Di Amato, dalla chimica agli elicotteri" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Come sta cambiando lo skyline di Milano" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Grattacieli di Milano: torri e palazzi di una città in crescita" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Nuovo contratto in Angola per Maire Tecnimont" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Maire Tecnimont si aggiudica progetto fertilizzanti in Russia" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Marie Tecnimont verso l'economia circolare con il nuovo stabilimento NextChem" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Eni: intesa con Maire Tecnimont su un progetto di trasformazione dei rifiuti in idrogeno e metanolo" (in Italian). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- "Borsa Italiana". Retrieved 15 January 2020.