|Look up magi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magi are followers of Zoroastrianism or Zoroaster.
Magi may also refer to:
- Biblical Magi, the wise men portrayed in Matthew's story of Jesus' nativity
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Male accessory gland infection (MAGI), a condition with signs of inflammation involving one or more sites in the male genital tract
- Magi language, or Mailu language
- Modified adjusted gross income, in U.S. Tax Code
- Mathematical Applications Group, Inc., an early computer technology company
- Membrane-associated guanylate kinase, WW and PDZ domain-containing proteins MAGI1, MAGI2, MAGI3
- All pages with titles containing Magi
- Magus (disambiguation)
- Mage (disambiguation)
- Magee (disambiguation)
- Mago (disambiguation)
- Maggi (disambiguation)
- Maji (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.