Mahatma Gandhi Road metro station (Kolkata)
|Kolkata Metro station|
MG Road Metro Station Exterior Artwork
|Location||Chittaranjan Avenue, Jorasanko, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007|
|Owned by||Kolkata Metro|
|Structure type||Underground, Double-track|
|Opened||September 27, 1995|
|Electrified||750 V DC Third Rail|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2018)
Two tracks and one island platform
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Southbound||Toward →Kavi Subhash|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Northbound||Toward ← Noapara|
Bus route number 3B, 24, 24B, 28, 30B/1, 30C, 39A/2, 43, 44, 44A, 47B, 71, 72, 78, 214, 214A, 215, 215/1, 215A/1, 219, 219/1, 222, 237, L238, 242, 25 (Mini), 27A (Mini), S139 (Mini), S151 (Mini), S152 (Mini), S159 (Mini), S160 (Mini), S161 (Mini), S163 (Mini), S164 (Mini), S172 (Mini), S175 (Mini), S181 (Mini), S184 (Mini), S186 (Mini), C28, E25, E32, M24, MIDI1, S9A, S10, S11, S15G, S17A, S32, S32A, S57, AC2, AC10, AC15, AC20, AC39, AC40, AC54, VS1, VS2 etc. serve the station.
Sealdah railway station is located nearby.
Tram route number 18 serves the station.
|Mahatma Gandhi Road metro station exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
|Main Gate||Netaji Park|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 20 August 2007. Retrieved 1 September 2007.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 November 2010. Retrieved 13 May 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 28 June 2015. Retrieved 29 June 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 November 2018. Retrieved 13 November 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Bus Services".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kolkata Metro.|
- Kolkata/Esplanade travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Official Website for line 1
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Mahatma Gandhi Road station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This rapid transit-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|