|Born||5 May 1990|
Whiston, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
|Discipline||Road and track|
|2014||Estado de Mexico Faren|
|2015||Matrix Fitness Pro Cycling|
Martin was born in Whiston, Merseyside and grew up in Widnes, Cheshire where she attended Riverside College. She was spotted by British Cycling's Olympic Talent Team at the age of 15, and later moved on to their under-23 Olympic Academy Programme, which rode as 'Team 100% ME'.
In 2011, Martin was signed by the Garmin-Cervélo women's team as one of four British riders. Following the disbandment of that team, she was one of six of their riders, including all four British riders, picked up by AA Drink–leontien.nl for the 2012 season.
- "Team England Announce Riders for Games". British Cycling. 26 August 2010.
- Bergin, David (30 June 2011). "Cycling: Widnes star Lucy Martin impresses at British Championships". Runcorn and Widnes Weekly News.
- "Lucy Martin: Rider Profile". Cycling Weekly. 1 February 2011.
- McGrath, Andy (12 January 2012). "Pooley, Armitstead and friends join AA Drink". Cycling Weekly.
- Bull, Nick (28 August 2015). "British Olympian Lucy Martin announces her retirement from cycling". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- "Lucy Martin". LinkedIn. Retrieved 30 April 2016.
- Lucy Martin at Cycling Archives