LoveRenaissance (LVRN) is an American record label and management company founded by Carlon Ramong, Justice Baiden, Junia Abaidoo, Sean Famoso McNichol and Tunde Balogun, and based in Atlanta, Georgia. The label is currently distributed through Interscope Records, a unit of Universal Music Group. The label currently houses artists 6LACK, DRAM, Summer Walker, Santi and Boogie.
|Parent company||Universal Music Group|
|Founder||Carlon Ramong |
Sean Famoso McNichol
|Genre||R&B, hip hop|
|Country of origin||United States|
LoveRenaissance (LVRN) was founded in 2012 by rival party promoters Carlon Ramong, Justice Baiden, Junia Abaidoo, Sean Famoso McNichol and Tunde Balogun while students at Georgia State University. The agency specializes in talent management, creative direction and production, as well as marketing and strategic partnerships. The first artist under the label was a singer-songwriter, Raury. In 2016, they added two more artists, DRAM and 6LACK, to their roster.
On July 14, 2017, the label signed a distribution deal with Interscope Records, and launched a creative space studio in Atlanta called LVRN Studios. Sean Famoso said "This launch is another example of the power and influence of Atlanta's youth in the industry and culture. This studio and creative space belongs to the rest of the city as much as it does us. We want to make sure this place serves as a reminder nobody should have to travel across country to Los Angeles or New York to get started on their dream." Tunde Balogun spoke with Billboard saying "What we're doing isn't a flash in the pan - it's about developing artists for the long run, that's Interscope's goal as well. That's why this works." On January 8, 2018, Raury walked away from the label to become an independent artist.
under the label
on the label
under the label
|Raury||All We Need|
|6LACK||East Atlanta Love Letter||
|Santi||Mandy & The Jungle||
|Summer Walker||Over It||
|Summer Walker||Last Day of Summer||
- "LVRN: ATLANTA NEEDS A 'LOVE RENAISSANCE'". ImmersiveAtlanta. Retrieved 3 March 2019.
- Payne, Ogden. "Meet LVRN, The Atlanta Record Label Applying A D.I.Y. Approach To The Music Business". Forbes. Retrieved 3 March 2019.
- "Love Renaissance and Interscope Records launch LVRN Records in Atlanta". The Hype Magazine. Retrieved 3 March 2019.
- "LVRN, Interscope Enter New Venture, Launch Creative Hub In Atlanta". Billboard. Retrieved 3 March 2019.
- ""I Would Rather Die Than Be Controlled": Raury on Walking Away From Columbia & LVRN". DJ Booth. Retrieved 3 March 2019.
- "All We Need by Raury on iTunes". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2015-10-18.
- "FREE 6LACK – 6LACK". AllMusic.
- Maicki, Salvatore. "Hear 6LACK's new album East Atlanta Love Letter". The FADER.
- "Album Review: Santi's 'Mandy and The Jungle' is a banquet in a slow-burn movie". Pulse Nigeria. 22 May 2019. Retrieved 5 September 2019.
- "Over It". iTunes.
- "CLEAR - EP". iTunes.
- "iTunes - Music - Indigo Child - EP by Raury". iTunes.
- "Last Day of Summer". iTunes.