Lonely Is an Eyesore
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lonely Is an Eyesore is a compilation on the 4AD label. Released in June 1987, it features artists who were signed to the label at that time. All tracks were recorded during the period immediately preceding the release (1985-1987), with the exception of "Frontier" by Dead Can Dance, which was a demo by the group from 1979. The title of the release comes from the lyric of the track "Fish" by Throwing Muses, at that time the newest signing to the label.
|Lonely Is an Eyesore|
|Released||15 June 1987|
The original release was available on LP, CD, and cassette. A companion music video was released as well. A limited edition wooden box edition contained all three audio formats, the video, and etchings.
- Colourbox - "Hot Doggie" (2:57)
- This Mortal Coil - "Acid, Bitter and Sad" (5:26)
- The Wolfgang Press - "Cut the Tree" (5:35)
- Throwing Muses - "Fish" (4:28)
- Dead Can Dance - "Frontier" (2:58)
- Cocteau Twins - "Crushed" (3:16)
- Dif Juz - "No Motion" (4:49)
- Clan of Xymox - "Muscoviet Musquito" (4:03)
- Dead Can Dance - "The Protagonist" (8:47)