List of vegetarian festivals
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of vegetarian and vegan festivals, held in numerous locations around the globe to promote veganism and/or vegetarianism among the public and to support and link individuals and organizations that practice, promote or endorse veganism or vegetarianism. Many of these events are also food festivals and/or music festivals and can also contain edutainment.
A guide to planning a vegetarian or vegan festival can be found here How to Plan a Veg Fest
- 1 Africa
- 2 Asia
- 3 Europe
- 3.1 Belgium
- 3.2 Czechia
- 3.3 Greece
- 3.4 Ireland
- 3.5 Italy
- 3.6 Hungary
- 3.7 Netherlands
- 3.8 Spain
- 3.9 Portugal
- 3.10 United Kingdom
- 4 North America
- 4.1 Canada
- 4.2 United States
- 4.2.1 Arizona
- 4.2.2 California
- 4.2.3 Colorado
- 4.2.4 Connecticut
- 4.2.5 Delaware
- 4.2.6 Florida
- 4.2.7 Georgia
- 4.2.8 Illinois
- 4.2.9 Indiana
- 4.2.10 Iowa
- 4.2.11 Louisiana
- 4.2.12 Maine
- 4.2.13 Maryland
- 4.2.14 Massachusetts
- 4.2.15 Michigan
- 4.2.16 Minnesota
- 4.2.17 Missouri
- 4.2.18 Nevada
- 4.2.19 New Hampshire
- 4.2.20 New Jersey
- 4.2.21 New Mexico
- 4.2.22 New York
- 4.2.23 North Carolina
- 4.2.24 Ohio
- 4.2.25 Oklahoma
- 4.2.26 Oregon
- 4.2.27 Pennsylvania
- 4.2.28 Puerto Rico
- 4.2.29 South Carolina
- 4.2.30 Tennessee
- 4.2.31 Texas
- 4.2.32 Virginia
- 4.2.33 Washington
- 4.2.34 Wisconsin
- 5 Oceania
- 6 South America
- 7 See also
- 8 References
Hong Kong Vegfest started in 2013 organized by the Hong Kong Vegan Association. The festival organisers stipulate only vegan products be offered at the event by vendors. Admission is free to attendees.
The first Bali Vegan Festival started in 2015 at Down To Earth (Ubud).
The Vegetarian Festival in Tokyo started in 2006.
The Philippines had its first 3-leg vegan festival - VegFest Pilipinas - in November and December 2016.
The 2017 event was two 2-day VegFest Pilipinas events at two different locations: from 18–19 November 2017 in Eastwood City, with 'Hair,' Pilita in concert, and VegFest Pilipinas in Chinatown the following weekend, 25–26 November 2017. The 2018 event again will be two 2-day VegFest Pilipinas events at two different locations: held one weekend from 8 am to 10 pm, 18–19 November 2018, at the BGC Arts Center in the Eastwood Central Plaza Shopping Mall, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines; then again, the following weekend, 25–26 November 2017, in Lucky Chinatown, Binondo, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Vegetarian Festival in Bangkok takes place each fall.
This vegetarian festival is a nine-day period in October that celebrates the abstinence from meat during the ninth lunar month of the Chinese calendar.
The Vegan Festival in Ho Chi Minh City takes place under the name Plant Power Celebration. The first one was held on 30 October 2016.
Vegan Summer Fest is organized by BE Vegan.
The Vegan Life Festival (veganlife.gr) is a celebration in several Greek cities that presents vegan lifestyles, products, and practices through speeches, workshops, brochures, stalls with companies that provide vegan products, activities for children, and vegan food and sweets. Admission open to the general public is free. YouTube video documentation is available.
The Vegan Life Festival has been held in several cities in Greece since November 5, 2016. The 2017 Vegan Life Festival was held in Athens on July 9, 2017. Buildout plans for nine Greek cities are being implemented gradually. Organizers claim an attendance of greater than 18,000 visitors at the 2018 Athens event, held at the Technopolis of the Municipality.
Vegan Life Festival since 2017. The 2018 was held May 20. 2018.
The Vegan Life Festival is scheduled to begin in Chania in 2019.
From August 5–6, 2018, the Vegan Life Festival was held at The Floriana Granaries in Malta.
Dublin Vegfest is the Irish capital's vegan festival.
- VeggieWorld in Utrecht, since 2016, vegan
- VegFest in Utrecht, since 2014, vegan
- Veggie Fair in Lisserbroek, since 2013, vegetarian
The following music festivals have made a conscious decision not to sell any meat on the festival terrain: Digital Festival (DGTL) in Amsterdam (since 2016), Lente Kabinet in Oostzaan (since 2018), Festival Milkshake in Amsterdam (since 2018), and Psy-Fi in Leeuwarden (starting from 2019). Organisers indicated their motives were sustainability and environmental protection; aside from dropping meat sales, they also focused on reducing the use of disposable products and electricity.
Veganário Fest Lisbon (www.veganario.org) has been organized since 2008 by a group of friends in punk/hardcore community with help of local HareKrishna Community. It is the oldest of its kind in Lisbon and has been growing in the last years. It gathers a lot of organizations and small businesses and important people in the vegan community to talk about and spread veganism.
The music slowed down, it is more open to all the people. It is growing: Approximately 300/600px until 2014, more than 1500 in 2015, over 2000 in 2016, and more than 3500 in 2017.
Approximately 90 stalls, talks, and food.
Bradford Vegan Festival was held on Sunday 2 September 2018 and again will be held in September 2019.
Brighton Vegan Festival took place on Saturday 14 July 2018 and again will occur in July 2019.
Bristol, Brighton, LondonEdit
VegfestUK Bristol was held May 26–27 at Ashton Gate stadium, Ashton Road, BS3 2EJ Bristol, United Kingdom. Standard advance day tickets are £11.00 (adults), £6.00 (concessions) [including booking fees] and £5.50 (children) but was actually held from October 27–28, 2018, at Olympia London. The announcement was made in September 2018, citing higher than expected costs and broad availability of good quality vegan food in Bristol, that VegFestUK organizers would not schedule another event in Bristol for 2019 or 2020. but that VegFestUK would continue to hold annual events elsewhere.
JustVShow is held in July.
Maidstone Vegan Festival took place for the second time on July 29, 2017.
Sheffield Vegan Festival will be held on Saturday 15 September 2018.
Aberdeen Vegan Festival took place on Sunday 8 July 2018.
Cardiff Vegan Festival occurred on Saturday 22 September 2018
The first Edmonton VegFest was held from 10 am to 6 pm on September 30, 2018, at the Ritchie Community League Hall and Outdoor Park, 7727 98th Street Northwest, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5C9. Admission was free. The nonprofit organization coordinating and hosting this annual event was Vegans and Vegetarians of Alberta.
Vegfest Guelph is an annual festival. The 2016 festival took place on Sunday, September 25, 2016, at Goldie Mill and the Guelph Youth Music Centre.
The Vegetarian Food Festival in Toronto attracted over 50,000 attendees in 2014 and featured more than 120 food and product vendors. It is a free public festival held at Harbourfront Centre by the Toronto Vegetarian Association in Toronto the second weekend of every September. It was first held in 1985 and is believed to be the largest and longest continuously running vegetarian food festival in North America, and is credited with having inspired the broad vegetarian food festival movement in the United States, which was first copied by the long-running Boston Vegetarian Food Festival.
The Toronto Vegan Food and Drink Festival, a fully vegan food and drink festival in the city, strives to present an all vegan experience featuring comfort food, craft brews, wine and spirits.
The Toronto Vegan Expo (formerly known as Vegan Spring Expo) was a free annual vegan festival that took place in Toronto from 2011 to 2013 and had an attendee record of 1500 in 2012.
Niagara (St. Catharines)Edit
The first Ottawa Veg Fest was held in 2009, and was organized by the National Capital Vegetarian Association.
The first Kingston Veg Fest was held in the fall of 2016. It is being organized by the Kingston Vegetarian Network
The first Mississauga Veg Fest was held in May 2018. Mississauga Veg Fest was the city's first vegan festival! Over 60 vendors were in attendance to showcase the GTHA's finest veg-based food, drink, clothing & accessories, products, advocate groups and children's activities. It is being organized by a private volunteer committee
Muskoka VegFest had its inaugural event on Aug 11, 2018. 68 Vendors and various speakers drew in a crowd of just under 5000 people. The annual event is run by a private volunteer committee. It is a not-for profit event.
The first Montreal Vegan Festival was held from September 26–27, 2014 and welcomed over 5,000 people.
Tijuana Veggie Fest 2018 was held on July 6, 2018, in Centro Cultural Tijuana (CECUT), Paseo de los Héroes No. 9350, Zona Urbana Río, Tijuana, Baja California. Tijuana Veggie Fest 2019 is tentatively scheduled for June 29, 2019.
Vegan Fest México was held from November 12–13, Jalisco in 2016, at Parque Agroecologico Zapopan, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, and is scheduled again for future years. "Primer Festival Vegano en la ZMG de Guadalajara organizado por activistas del movimiento de Derechos Animales."
Over 120 VegFests are scheduled for the United States. The oldest continuously-held vegetarian food festival seems to be that in Boston, organized by the Boston Vegetarian Society and originally copied from the event which the Toronto Vegetarian Society has been managing since 1985. Some of the American VegFests are: Veggie Fest Every second Saturday in January, Killeen Texas
The Phoenix (PHX) Vegan Food and Beer Fest was held on February 24, 2018. in Margaret T. Hance Park, 1202 N. 3rd Street, in Phoenix, AZ.
The Arizona Vegan Fest is scheduled for 22–23 December 2018, in Centennial Plaza, 9875 N 85th Ave, Peoria, AZ 85345. The organizers produce 2-3 free vegan festivals each year for Arizonans. AZ Vegan Fest seeks to concentrate Arizona's high quality vegan cuisine, products, ideas, and entertainment each year!
The Arizona Veg Food Fest was held January 20–21, 2018, in the Scottsdale Civic Center Amphitheater in Scottsdale, Arizona. Under different auspices and with slightly different organizing principles, a Scottsdale VegOut Vegan Festival was also held March 17–18, 2018.
The Sedona Vegfest was held January 20–21, 2018, in the Sedona Performing Arts Center.
The Third Annual VegFest Tucson is scheduled for Sunday, November 11, 2018, from 10am-5pmm at The Whistle Stop Depot, 127 W. 5th Street, in Tucson, Arizona. It is organized by It is organized by VegOut Tucson.
The annual Berkeley Vegan Earth Day is organized by Compassionate Living and longtime activist Hope Bohanec and was held on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - Earth Day - at the David Brower Center in Berkeley, California.
VegFest L.A. (formerly WorldFest, a very popular event) was held on May 6, 2018, at 6004-6076 Woodley Avenue in Encino, California, a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles. "World Fest was a solar-powered, day-long event filled with music, food, film and celebrities to raise public awareness of the veggie lifestyle. The first WorldFest was in 2000 at the same site, and was modeled after the San Diego FallFest held in 1999 in Ocean Beach. This conference operated annually for thirteen years as WorldFest before being rebranded as VegFest."
The annual Vegan PlantFest was held on February 24, 2018, at Tanaka Farms in Irvine, California.
The second annual Long Beach Vegan Food & Music Festival was scheduled for July 8, 2017, and the third annual event is being scheduled for mid-July 2018, from 11 am to 7 pm, at Rainbow Lagoon Park, 400 Shoreline Village Drive, in Long Beach, California. Co-organizers Edward Yniguez and his wife, Kawani Brown, produce it annually. Because the first year's event was free, reportedly between 8,500 and 10,000 people showed up throughout the day. But 2017 tickets cost $17 (general admission) to $45 (VIP tickets) each.
The Vegan Street Fair Los Angeles was held on March 25, 2018, at 11223 Chandler Boulevard in North Hollywood, California.
The Seed Food and Wine LA & Food Festival was held from May 23–27, 2018, in Los Angeles, but some scheduling uncertainties remain.
California Vegetarian Food Festival 2018 is scheduled for September 29, 2018, at Raleigh Studios Hollywood, 5300 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, California. U.S. Veg Corp, organizer of this festival, is also organizing the NYC Vegetarian Food Festival 2018, to be held Saturday, May 19, 2018, beginning at 11:00 AM, at Metropolitan Pavilion, New York City, where tickets are $30 - $75 each.
OaklandVeg organizes an annual VegWeek in mid-May in Oakland, California. The 2018 event was held from May 12–20, ending with the Oakland VegFest, which was held for May 20, 2018, from 11 am to 5 pm, at the Lake Merritt Amphitheater.
The Eat Drink Vegan (Formerly Known as Vegan Beer & Food Festival) was held on May 26, 2018, on Memorial Day Weekend, in The Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The Festival features unlimited pours of the region's best craft beer, wine, ciders, kombucha, cold brew, craft sodas, and tea tastings at the Rose Bowl and Brookside Golf Course... and involves 100+ exhibitors who are restaurants, food carts, trucks, and other vendors. The Green Saturday Vegan Marketplace showcases vendors selling products from clothing to skin care.
The SacTown VegFest, was held January 27, 2018, in the Sacramento High School, 2315 34th Street. The 2019 event will be scheduled for a comparable date.
San Luis ObispoEdit
The Central Coast Veg Fest was held in San Luis Obispo, CA on February 17, 2018, at San Luis Obispo Veteran's Hall at 801 Grand Avenue.
It has been held In early October in previous years, but most recently it was held on May 6, 2018. It is free to the general public, run entirely by volunteers, and features scores of vegan exhibitors of various kinds.
VegFest Colorado is scheduled for July 28–29, 2018, for 1stBank Center, 11450 Broomfield Lane, in Broomfield, Colorado. The 2017 event largely featured vegan food leaders (vegan chefs, vegan cookbook authors, vegan food bloggers) and reported attracted about 4000 attendees each day.
VegFest Colorado is run 100% by volunteers and open to the public.
The Annual Compassionfest is held outdoors on a mid-July Saturday each summer, from 10 am to 5 pm, at the Whitneyville Cultural Commons, 1253 Whitney Avenue in Hamden, Connecticut. Speakers and exhibitors include local vegan luminaries, including art historian and vegan author Mark Braunstein.
The Rehoboth VegFest was held on Saturday, June 9, 2018, at the Epworth United Methodist Church on Holland Glade Road in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The organizer, VegRehoboth, is a non-profit social and outreach organization that promotes healthy, sustainable, and compassionate living! They hold at least two public events each month, and usually more than ten public vegan-friendly events. The event features compassionate vegan speakers, compassionate causes, musical performances, craft and product vendors, vegan food vendors, other topical exhibitors, and workshops and demos. Attendance is free and open to the general public.
The SWFL (Southwest Florida) Veg Fest was held on January 28, 2018, at Riverside Park in Bonita Springs, FL.
The 13th Annual Central Florida Earth Day, organized by Vegetarians of Central Florida, was held on Earth Day - Sunday, April 22, 2018 - in Lake Eola Park, 512 East Washington Street, in Orlando, Florida. Earth Day is the largest and longest-running Earth Day festival in Central Florida! It is also coordinated with Central Florida's local March for Science, beginning at 10 am.
The Solutionary Peace Walk & Festival is scheduled to be presented by Solutionary Events around Lake Eola Park (512 E. Washington Street) in Orlando, Florida and to occur in June 2018. "Solutionary Events is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to create healthy, compassionate, and environmentally regenerative communities through leading socially responsible vegan events all throughout the state of Florida and beyond. Solutionary Events is operated entirely by dedicated volunteers. The team coordinates festivals, race/walks, monthly film screenings, beach/park cleanups, workshops, school programs, meetups, and other educational events.'
The first North Florida VegFest occurred in 2015, with over 2,500 attendees. The annual event is organized by the Tallahassee Vegetarian Community (TalVeg). The second annual event occurred on March 20, 2016, at Cascades Park, Tallahassee. The fourth annual North Florida VegFest was held March 17, 2018, in Cascades Park in Tallahassee, Florida.
Atlanta Veg Fest is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to support their local community and to promote the recognized benefits of a plant-based vegan lifestyle, often motivated by compassion for animals, humans, and the ecosystem. The 8th annual Atlanta Veg Fest will be held on November 9, 2019, at Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, Georgia.
Veggie Fest in Chicago, Illinois is one of the largest vegetarian food and lifestyle festivals in North America and held annually since year 2005. It celebrated its 10th annual ceremony in 2015. Over 800 volunteers have helped in the festival. Over 30,000 people came to visit this festival in year 2015.
The Michiana VegFest was held March 25, 2018, in Corbett Family Hall and in the Downes Ballroom of the University of Notre Dame. It featured speakers, vegan culinary demonstrations, and protected fun for children.
The Des Moines VeganFest was hosted by VegLife Des Moines and held in the Valley Community Center at 4444 Fuller Road in Des Moines, Iowa, from 11 am to 5 pm on Saturday, March 24, 2018, and featured speakers and 42 vendors or tablers.
NOLA VeggieFest is organized by the Humane Society of Louisiana, and had been scheduled for May 13 (11am-6pm) to 14 (12 noon to 6 pm), 2018, at The Kingsley House, 1600 Constance Street, in New Orleans, Louisiana. The event is free to the general public. However, the organizers decided to not hold the 2018 event and to reorganize the event and offer it next in Spring 2019.
The annual Baltimore Veg Fest, "an annual celebration of healthy, sustainable, and compassionate eating", is scheduled for sometime in mid-May at the Erickson Field UMBC Campus in Baltimore and is organized by and supported by The Humane League. The 7th Annual Baltimore VegFest was held in April 2017, and the next event will be in 2019 because complications preventing holding the Spring 2018 event. 
The 5th Annual Baltimore Vegan SoulFest will be held on Saturday, August 25, 2018, from 12:00 noon through 7:00PM, at Clifton Park, 2801 Harford Road, in Baltimore, and admission is free and open to the general public. Coordinators are Naijha Wright and Brenda Sanders.
The Boston Vegetarian Food Festival (BVFF) is held annually in the autumn, at the Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center in Mission Hill, Boston between mid-October and early November. Begun first in May 1996, it may be the oldest vegetarian food festival in the United States, having been copied from the Toronto Vegetarian Food Fair.
The New England VegFest (formerly Worcester VegFest) is a free festival that brings the local community together to celebrate vegetarianism at the DCU Center at 50 Foster Street in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. The 2018 event was held on Sunday, April 29, 2018, and the 2019 event is on Sunday, April 28, 2019.
V313, Detroit's Vegan Celebration, was held from 3:00 PM through 9:00 PM on March 3, 2018, in Shed 5 of the Eastern Market at 2930 Russell Street @Alfred Stin in Detroit, Michigan. It was organized and sponsored by the Plant-Based Nutrition Support Group (PBNSG), VegMichigan, and VegSpeedDate, and featured speakers such as Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn of Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Joel Kahn, Dr. Milton Mills of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, and Dr. Kerrie Saunders (a.k.a. Dr.Food) and "plant-powered musicians" such as 'Rosie and the Fellas' and 'Once United'. The $15 per person tickets were sold online and at the door. V313 was an alcohol-free event.
Grand Rapids' festival includes popular speakers and bountiful food offerings, including El Cardenal Vegan Tamales. It is held the second Sunday in September. The 4th Annual Grand Rapids VegFest will be held in the DeltaPlex Arena, 2500 Turner Avenue, NW, Grand Rapids, on Sunday, October 7, from 10-30 am to 5 pm, with free admission. The Grand Rapids VegFest manager is Kim Kyunghee Enochs.
The 2018 Michigan VegFest was held on Sunday, April 29, 2018, at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi. American retired professional basketball player, actor, talk show host, and vegan activist John Salley spoke at VegMichigan's Michigan Vegfest from 2009-2012.
Twin Cities Veg Fest, organized annually by Compassionate Action for Animals[circular reference], presents vegan food and product vendors, food preparation demonstrations, vegan educational speakers, vegan cultural music, art, and informational exhibitors, such as farm sanctuaries, animal advocacy groups, and dietitians, nutritionists, and health educators. CAA's first event indoors in 2012 reported more than 1,200 attendees. Annual attendance at the indoor September events grew so that, in 2017, the event was moved outside to accommodate anticipated crowd size. It now is considered to be the largest vegan festival in the US Midwest. The 2019 festival, scheduled for Harriet Island Park[circular reference], is expected to draw over 10,000 attendees.
VegFest Kansas City's inaugural event was on June 24, 2017 at the City Market Park. It featured plant-based companies, speakers, and cooking demonstrations. The annual 2018 VegFest Kansas City was organized by Voice for Animals and held June 2018 in The City Market Park, 300 Main Street, in Kansas City, Missouri.
The first Vegas VegFest took place on April 9 of 2016. It was 100% volunteer organized and featured local vegan options, speakers, cooking demonstrations, live music, kids' activities, and animal-oriented nonprofits.
The Vegan Street Fair Vegas Nights occurred on March 5, 2018, in Las Vegas. The commercial organizers coordinate similar events around the United States, with intervals of several months between each event.
On Saturday, July 13, 2019, the annual Mountain Veg Fest was held outdoors in Colburn Park, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH, USA. Speakers included Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherd. Admission was free to the public park, and donations were announced as funding improved equipment for outdoor presentations to the crowds.
The Sixth Annual New Hampshire VegFest was held Saturday, April 14, 2018, from 9:00am to 3:00pm, at Manchester Community College in Manchester, New Hampshire. The event is run entirely by volunteers and offers free admission.
The 3rd Annual Tri-State Veg Fest Expois scheduled for June 16, 2018, from 12 noon to 6 pm, at The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center, 97 Sunfield Avenue, in Edison, New Jersey. Tickets are $20 per person, with VIP tickets sold at $60 each.
The first three Red and Green VegFest Albuquerque were held in 2016, 2017, and 2018 in the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and last year on March 10, 2018. The fourth (2019) New Mexico Vegan and Red & Green VegFest Albuquerque will be held again at 9 am on August 10, 2019, in the same location as in previous years.
The 10th annual 2-day Albany VegFest is organized by the Albany Vegan Network and was held on June 2–3, 2018, in the Polish Community Center, 225 Washington Avenue Extension, in Albany, New York. The first day (Saturday) is the Albany VegFest, and the second day (Sunday) is their 2nd annual National Animal Rights Day (NARD).
New York CityEdit
The New York Vegetarian Vision Festival, which operated for several years during the late 1990s, was organized by NYC-based Vegetarian Vision, a nonprofit organization composed mostly of professional vegetarians from India who were largely devout Jains or Hindus. They copied their event from the Boston Vegetarian Food Festival (BVFF), which had copied their event from the Toronto Vegetarian Food Fair.
The current NYC Vegetarian Food Festival is organized by U.S. Veg Corp., a nonprofit founded by Sarah Gross Feoli and Nira Paliwoda. Last year's two-day NYC Vegetarian Food Festival was held on May 19–20, 2018, at The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, in New York City. General admission is $30 each plus a $3.72 Exhibit Fee.
The 11th annual Veggie Pride Parade was held on April 8, 2018, beginning in Greenwich Village/Union Square in New York City. This is the first annual Veggie Pride Parade which was not organized by Pamela Rice and VivaVegie, which had started and organized the event for ten years. This year's event was organized by The Humane League.
The annual Vegan Street Fair New York Nights was held on Saturday, June 9, 2018, at West 8th Street between 5th & 6th, New York City. Vegan Street Fair Events is a private vegetarian-value company which profitably organizes such events in various locations around the United States. "VSF LA and VSF NY are our two FREE annual mainstay events." "The VSF Nights Tour has rotating cities every year while VSF LA Nights is an annual mainstay event." VSF Nights are organized commercially in four American cities: North Hollywood, New York, Seattle, and Las Vegas. VSF began in 2015, and "VSF and VSF Nights are expected to be in 6 US cities by 2018." The additional two American cities are yet to be named.
WNY VegFest is organized by WNY Vegans. It is typically held the first Sunday in August, is free to attend, is organized by volunteers, and includes a Tofurky Trot.
The Asheville Vegan Fest is scheduled for June 8–10, 2018, in Pack Square Park at 80 Court Square Park in downtown Asheville, North Carolina. All three days of events are free to the public, and Sunday's Asheville VeganFest Outdoor Festival runs from 11am to 6pm.
The 7th Annual Charlotte VegFest for 2018 is scheduled for Freedom Hall at the Park Expo and Conference Center, 800 Briar Creek Road, in Charlotte, North Carolina for Saturday, October 13, 2018. The 6th Annual Charlotte VegFest, the region's largest vegan festival, was held in April 2017 at the Park Expo, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Speakers included Will Tucker, professional vegan bodybuilder, and The Good Food Institute's Emily Byrd. More than 100 exhibitors were featured, as were VegSpeedDating and vegan culinary demonstrations.
Wilmington Vegan's First Wilmington Vegfest was held on Saturday, April 14, 2018, at the Coastline Conference Center, 501 Nutt Street, in Wilmington, North Carolina. Reportedly, this nonprofit event is being organized by the Executive Director from Triangle VegFest, which is sponsored annually by Triangle Vegetarian Society.
The 2018 Cleveland VegFest was held for May 5, 2018, from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM, at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland at 300 Lakeside Ave East. Admission was free, but a $5 donation was requested at the door. The 2019 Cleveland VegFest is scheduled for May 18, 2019, again from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM, at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, and with the same free admission but $5 donation requested.
The Buddha Mind Veggie Fest is organized by Buddha Mind Monastery of Fo Guang Shan, and scheduled for June 2018 at 5800 South Anderson Road in Oklahoma City. The event is free of charge and open to the public, and all food will be vegan-compliant.
The annual Bethlehem Vegfest was held in southside Bethlehem in 2015. The 4th annual Bethlehem VegFest is again scheduled for July 14, 2018, in the SouthSide Bethlehem Greenway, 316 S New Street, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. "This event features cooking demonstrations, renowned speakers, live music, as well as over 100 food, small business, and craft vendors from up and down the east coast."
The annual NAVS Vegan Summerfest was held at the University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown from July 4–8, 2018, in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. About 600 registered for the 5-day annual event. The event will be held at UP until further notice. Vegan cookbook author and culinary celebrity Chef AJ was admitted to The Vegan Hall of Fame, previously The Vegetarian Hall of Fame, and given the annual award.
After a 2-year hiatus, the annual Philly VegFest, or Philadelphia VegFest, was held on Saturday, June 9, 2018, at Bainbridge Green, 300 Bainbridge Street, in Philadelphia. No Philly VegFest had been held in 2016 or 2015, despite public disappointment expressed in the local newspaper.
The free annual Pittsburgh VegFest is held every summer in the North Side. The inaugural Pittsburgh VegFest took place in 2015 with an attendance of over 4,000 people from all over the metro area and visitors from Virginia, West Virginia, Erie, Buffalo, Philadelphia and New Jersey.
The Pittsburgh Vegan Festival - Spring Edition - which was begun in 2015, is scheduled for its fourth year sometime in mid-May at the Unitarian Universal Church of North Hills, 2359 West Ingomar Road, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and runs from 12 noon to 8 pm. All children and others under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult in order to be admitted free, and $5 cash admission is charged for all others, at the door. No pre-event ticket sales is handled. It is considered to be Pittsburgh's largest vegan event.
A vegan beer and food festival is held every summer around May.
The annual bilingual Puerto Rico Vegan Fest was held on February 25, 2018, in the Puerto Rico Convention Center in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. The annual bilingual Puerto Rico Vegan Fest promotes plant-based diets and vegan values as effective, viable, and sustainable working solutions for human health problems and for ethical and ecological crises. Attendance is free, as was participation for qualifying tablers promoting plant-based vegan diets and values. The bilingual vegan event was funded by a GoFundMe page.
El Faro (lighthouse) RinconEdit
The Puerto Rico Vegan Fest was held in El Faro (lighthouse) Rincon, on Saturday, April 14, 2018. Attendance and qualifying tabler participation promoting vegan values, food, and practices was free for everyone.
Vive Sano, Vive Mejor Vegan Fest, the Patillas VeganFest, is scheduled for June 4, 2018, from 11 am to 7 pm. Waleska Rodriguez of mega TV Conectao's por la cocina will be featured, along with many other tablers, speakers, and presenters.
The Charleston Sol-Food Veg Fest was held on Saturday, April 28, 2018, from 10 am to 6 pm, at The Grove at Patriots Point in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The rain date is May 5, 2018. It is funded by a GoFundMe page.
The Third Annual Nashville VegFest was held for April 7, 2018, at the Nashville Fairgrounds in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets are sold, so the event is open to the general public but doesn't offer free admission.
Texas Veggie Fair is the longest running vegfest in Texas, established 2010 in Dallas. The ninth annual Texas Veggie Fair will be held on Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018, at Reverchon Park in Dallas.
VegFest Houston is hosted annually by the Vegan Society of P.E.A.C.E. and was first held in 2011. This vegan community festival is dedicated to "Promoting an ethical, compassionate and sustainable world for all". "VegFest Houston was held at Pecore Hall in 2011 and 2012, and then moved to the larger Pershing Middle School campus for 2013 and 2014. The festival went on hiatus from 2015-2016. The 6th annual 2018 VegFest Houston was held on July 21, 2018, from 10 am to 5 pm, in Stafford Centre Hall in Houston, Texas, where the 2017 event was staged. The event has been open to the general public and free since its first iteration, but the VIP Pass offers some attractive perks. The organizers point out that "Houston is ranked the 4th "Most Veg-friendly City" in the nation as of 2012, making us the top Texas Veg-friendly city!"
HealthFest is an annual free three-day whole foods, plant-based festival that takes place every spring in historic Marshall, Texas, which has been organized annually since 2015. The 2017 Health Fest was held from March 31 through April 2, 2017 in the Marshall Civic Center, 2501 East End Blvd, in South Marshall, Texas, with 25 scheduled speakers, and was livestreamed. The 2018 3-day event was organized by Fort Worth Vegetarian Society and held at the same site on Saturday, March 31, 2018.
Hampton Roads VegFest is held every fall in southeastern Virginia, bringing in over 2,000 people from the coastal region.
The Richmond VegFest is scheduled for June 2018 in Azalea Gardens at Bryan Park in Richmond, Virginia. About forty vegan food vendors participate, and general admission is free, but attendees buy food from the vendors. Vegan Action and the longstanding Vegetarian Society of Richmond are primary organizers, and major cosponsors include VegFund, FOX Richmond TV, YELP Richmond, several publications, Virginia Family Dentistry with 14-locations practice with 57 general dentists and dental specialists, and a local Indian restaurant.
The Seattle VegFest was held on April 7–8, 2018, in Seattle, Washington, at the Exhibition Hall at Seattle Center which had been built for the 1962 Seattle World's Fair just north of Belltown in the Uptown neighborhood. Admission tickets are sold to the general public, but children under 12 are admitted free. The sponsor, Vegetarians of Washington, organizes over 1000 volunteers for this annual event.
The Spokane Vegfest is scheduled for July 28, 2018, from 10am-6pm, at Spokane Community College in Spokane, Washington. The annual free event is organized by Inland Northwest Vegans. Over 3000 attendees participated in the 2017 event.
Mad City Vegan Fest is organized by Alliance for Animals and held in the summer every year in Madison, Wisconsin, and runs from 10 am to 5 pm. The 2017 event was held June 17, 2017, at the Alliant Energy Center, and the 2018 event is envisioned for June 2018 in the same locale.
Hobart's first vegan festival, VeganFest Tasmania, is scheduled November 4, 2018. VeganFest Tasmania is expected to be an annual festival celebrating veganism.
Vegfest Brasil happens since 2004 biennially in a different city each edition. The main organizer is the Brazilian Vegetarian Society (SVB).
Starting in 2018, Vegfest Brasil will be held annually.
2017: Campos do Jordão
Vegan Fest Arequipa 2018: May 25, 26, 27
VegFest Cusco 2017: August 25, 26, 27
- American Vegan Society- publishes online list of vegan-oriented VegFests in USA and Canada
- Awareness day
- List of food days
- List of food months
- List of food weeks
- List of vegetarian and vegan companies
- List of vegetarian organizations
- Meat-free days
- Vegetarian week
- Vegetarianism by country
- World Vegan Day
- World Vegetarian Day
- "Vegfests". Americanvegan.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "WNY VegFest". Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Bali Vegan Festival". Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- "Tokyo Vegefood Fiesta". Tokyo-vegefest.com. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "VegFest Pilipinas". Vegfestpilipinas.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "VegFest Pilipinas on Strikingly". VegFest Pilipinas. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Enriquez RG. VegFest Pilipinas 2017, A Recap of what happened. December 8, 2017". astigvegan.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Pilipinas". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "The Vegetarian Festival". Bangkok.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Saigon Vegan Festival". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Vegan Summer Fest". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- Kamiński, Karol (28 January 2013). "A Look Inside Fluff Fest!". Idioteq. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "The Vegan Life Festival. Athens Culture Net. Accessed 12/26/2018". athensculturenet.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Veganlife". Veganlife. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival". YouTube. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival 2016". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival Athens 2017". veganeventhub.com. 6 June 2017. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival 2018". allaboutfestivals.gr. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival Athens 2018". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival". Veg Events. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- Vegan Life Festival/ HappyCow.net. Accessed 12/26/2018
- Zoe (11 May 2018). "VEGAN LIFE FESTIVAL THESSALONIKI 2018!". livingcrueltyfree.gr. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Life Festival – Vegan Guide Greece". veganguidegreece.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "22nd & 23rd September 2018 - Dublin Vegfest". dublinvegfest.com.
- "VeganFest Bologna". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Gaat het nieuwe vlees het oude vlees verslaan?". NOS. 5 March 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- Amber Dujardin (1 November 2014). "Naakte demonstranten op de bres voor veganisme". Trouw. Retrieved 25 March 2017.
- "VeggieFair 2016". Nederlandse Vereniging voor Veganisme. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Festival Milkshake verbaasd over heftige reacties op vegetarisch eten". RTL Nieuws. 27 May 2018. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "UITgezocht: Worden festivals vleesvrij?". NU.nl. 31 May 2018. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- Yme Gietema (13 March 2019). "Psy-Fi verduurzaamt verder: volgende editie volledig vegetarisch". Leeuwarder Courant (in Dutch). Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Bournemouth Vegan Fair - 17 & 18 June 2017 - Dorset Vegan Events". web.archive.org. 11 May 2017. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Bradford Vegan Festival". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Brighton Vegan & Ethical Festival". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegfestUK Bristol 2018". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Sign in - Google Accounts". accounts.google.com. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "VegfestUK Bristol 2018". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Statement on the future of VegfestUK Bristol". Statement on the future of VegfestUK Bristol. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Just V Show - Vegan & Vegetarian Show in London & Glasgow". Just V Show.
- "Maidstone Vegan Festival". Maidstoneveganfestival.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-19.
- "Newcastle Vegan Festival". https://www.facebook.com/newcastleveganfest. Retrieved 2018-04-25. External link in
- "Newcastle VEGAN Festival 2018 + Vegan Awards". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Sheffield Vegan Festival". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Aberdeen Vegan Festival". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Log In or Sign Up to View". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Edinburgh Vegan Festival". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Edinburgh Schools Have Gone Plant Based". veganfestival.co.uk. 25 April 2018. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Just V Show - Vegan & Vegetarian Show in Glasgow". Glasgow, Scotland, Just V Show.
- Faulder, Liane (20 September 2018). "New Edmonton vegetable festival in Ritchie offers shopping, greens - Edmonton Journal". edmontonjournal.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Edmonton - Ritchie Community League Hall & Park, 7727 98 Street Northwest, Edmonton". To Do Canada. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest". InfoEdmonton. 22 August 2019. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "VegFest Edmonton 2018". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegans and Vegetarians of Alberta". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegfest Guelph". Vegfest Guelph.
- "Vegetarian Food Festival Toronto". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Vegan Food and Drink Festival Toronto".
- "502 Bad Gateway nginx openresty 22.214.171.124". Archived from the original on 22 December 2014. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Niagara VegFest". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Vegucated". Getvegucated.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "Ottawa Veg Fest". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Kingston Vegetarian Network". Retrieved 14 December 2015.
- "Mississauga Veg Fest". Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "Muskoka Veg Fest". Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "2014- Montreal Vegan Festival - September 26 - 27, 2014". 2014- Montreal Vegan Festival.
- "Tijuana Veggie Fest 2018". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Tijuana Veggie Fest 2019 Facebook page. Accessed December 26, 2018". facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Fest México". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Fest Jalisco". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "American Vegan Society's list of 2018 VegFests in the United States, accessed July 17, 2018". americanvegan.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Upcoming Plant-Based and Vegan Festivals". Veg Events. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Phoenix Vegan Festival – Farm fresh for 2018". phxveganfest.com.
- "AZ Vegan Fest". azveganfest.com.
- "New York Veg Food Fest". web.archive.org. 18 October 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Sedona VegFest Celebration of Plant-Based Nutrition".
- "Veg". FoodInRoot. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "2018 TUCSON - Vegout Events". VegOut! Events. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Berkeley Earth Day". Berkeleyveganearthday.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "World Fest - Music, Food, Film for the Veggie Lifestyle". Worldfestevents.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "VEGAN PLANT FEST: 10:00 to 3:00 - no reservation needed". Tanaka Farms. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Home". Long Beach Vegan Food and Music Festival. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Long Beach Vegan Fest Draws an Estimated 10,000 Attendees to Rainbow Lagoon Park • Long Beach Post". lbpost.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Home". www.cavegfoodfest.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Overview - Oakland Veg - California". web.archive.org. 19 February 2015. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Oakland VegFest". oaklandvegfest.com.
- "2017 Oakland VegFest". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Eat Drink Vegan". Eat Drink Vegan. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "SacTown VegFest". SacTown VegFest.
- "Vegan Street Fair San Diego". KPBS Public Media. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Street Fair Vegas Nights 2018". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Central Coast VegFest February 23rd, 2019 - Vegan Festival in SLO, CA". Central Coast Veg & VegFest. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "herbivore festival". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "herbivore festival". Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "VegFest Colorado - VegFest, Vegan Festival". VegFest Colorado. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Veg Fest Colorado". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Compassionfest - It's about community. It's about equality. It's about kindness. Compassion". www.compassionfest.net. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "5th Annual CompassionFest - Hamden, CT". Meetup. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Compassionfest | It's about community. It's about equality. It's about kindness. Compassion". www.compassionfest.net. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "VegRehoboth". vegrehoboth.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegRehoboth". VegRehoboth. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "SWFL Veg Fest – For people, animals & the planet". Swflvegfest.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Home - Gainesville Veg Fest". Gainesville Veg Fest.
- "Northeast Florida Veg Fest". Northeast Florida Veg Fest.
- "Central Florida Earth Day". Central Florida Earth Day.
- "March For Science: Orlando, Fla". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "solutionaryevents". solutionaryevents. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegSarasota Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup Group (Sarasota, FL)".
- "VegSarasota – Your vegan guide to Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice and the Keys". VegSarasota.
- "Log into Facebook - Facebook". Facebook.
- "Sarasota Veg Fest – Sarasota's Grand Celebration of Healthy, Compassionate, and Eco-Friendly Living". sarasotavegfest.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "North Florida VegFest". Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "North Florida VegFest". Northfloridavegfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Atlanta Veg Fest". atlantavegfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Veggie Fest Chicago". Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- "Indy VegFest - Indianapolis". indyvegfest.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Michiana VegFest 2018". veganmichiana.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Michiana Veg Fest - April 14, 2019 at the Century Center in South Bend". Michiana Veg Fest. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Vendors". veglifedesmoines.org. 1 November 2017. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Volunteer". veglifedesmoines.org. 1 November 2017. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "About the NOLA Veggie Fest". NOLA Veggie Fest.
- "Veg Fest". maineanimalcoalition.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Farm animal protection nonprofit". thehumaneleague.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "The Annual Baltimore VegFest". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan SoulFest". Vegan SoulFest. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "THE ESSENTIAL VEGETARIAN: Cheese: The vegetarian's friend in Europe - The Tech". Tech.mit.edu. 1999-09-10. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "FOOD REVIEW: The Essential Vegetarian - The Tech". Tech.mit.edu. 2000-10-03. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "Boston Vegetarian Food Festival at Reggie Lewis Athletic Center - The Boston Globe". Boston.com. 2010-10-30. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "BOSTON VEGETARIAN FOOD FEST: Don't drink the Kombucha". DigBoston. 2010-10-26. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- Weiss, Rachel (2011-10-27). "Vegetarian Food Festival in Roxbury growing in popularity". Articles.boston.com. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "Valley Vegfest – a celebration of compassionate living". Valleyveg.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "New England VegFest". newenglandvegfest.com.
- "New England VegFest". newenglandvegfest.com. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Become a member of VegFest today!". VegFest.org. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "New England VegFest". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "One-Day Vegan Festival Comes to Detroit's Eastern Market". www.hourdetroit.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "V313: Detroit's Premier Vegan Celebration". PBNSG. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- DeVito, Lee. "'V313,' a one-day vegan festival, is planned for Detroit's Eastern Market". Detroit Metro Times. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- FOX. "V313 vegan celebration at Eastern Market March 8". WJBK. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "March 8th Eastern Market to Host V313: Detroit's Premier Vegan Celebration". bodymindspiritguide.com. 17 February 2018. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "V313: Detroit's Premier Vegan Celebration". Eventbrite. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "V313: Detroit's Premier Vegan Celebration". migreenteam.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Grand Rapids Veg Fest". Grand Rapids Veg Fest.
- "What is GR VegFest?". Grand Rapids Veg Fest. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Kim Kyunghee Enochs". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Grand Rapids Veg Fest". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegMichigan". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Veg Fest Michigan". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Compassionate Action for Animals - Wikipedia". en.m.wikipedia.org. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Twin Cites Veg Fest". Facebook.com. Retrieved 2019-02-28.
- "Harriet Island Pavilion". en.wikipedia.org. Retrieved 2019-02-28.
- "Twin Cites Veg Fest". exploreveg.org. Retrieved 2019-02-28.
- "VegFest Kansas City 2017". Facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-12-09.
- "电工论坛--您的访问出错了 - 送体验金官网". www.vegfestkc.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegas VegFest". Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Vegan Street Fair - Vegan - Los Angeles -". Vegan Street Fair - Vegan - Los Angeles -.
- [ https://www.meetup.com/vegan-430/events/262566241 Meetup.com event page for Mountain Veg Fest 2019, Saturday, July 13, 2019]
- "Mountain Veg Fest 2019!". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Home". nhvegfest.
- "New Jersey VegFest". New Jersey VegFest. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "South Florida Vegfest". VegFest Expos. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Red & Green VegFest Albuquerque". Red & Green VegFest Albuquerque.
- "Capital Region Vegan Network (Albany, NY)". Meetup. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "The Seed Experience - CLOSED - Greenpoint - Brooklyn, NY". Yelp.
- "Brooklyn Expo Center". NYCgo.com.
- "NYC Vegetarian Food Festival". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "COMING MARCH 2011". web.archive.org. 24 November 2010. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Veggie Pride Parade, New York City". Veggieprideparade.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "11th Annual Veggie Pride Parade NYC". Allevents.in. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Vegan Street Fair - Vegan - Los Angeles -". Vegan Street Fair - Vegan - Los Angeles -. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VeganFest". bwar.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Charlotte Vegfest". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "When is Charlotte VegFest?". veganclt.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Why you should check out Charlotte VegFest". clture.org. 27 April 2017. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Wilmington VegFest". Wilmington Vegan.
- "Wilmington Vegfest". Facebook.com.
- "Welcome". The Cleveland Vegan Society.
- "VegFest Home". The Cleveland Vegan Society. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Prep Up! Cleveland Veg Fest 2019 Coming Up on May 18th". Raise Vegan. 11 May 2019. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "VegOut! Events". VegOut! Events.
- "Bethlehem Vegfest". Downtownbethlehemassociation.com. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Bethlehem VegFest". 10times.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "ErieVegFest". Ericvegfest.org. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Vegan Summerfest - Sign Up For Our 45th Annual Conference". Summerfest. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegan Summerfest | Learn The Health Benefits of a Vegan Lifestyle". Summerfest. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Lancaster PA VegFest - A Plant Based and Vegan Festival in Lancaster City". Lancaster Vegfest. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Philly VegFest". Eventbrite. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "PHILLY VEG FEST 2018!!!". Meetup. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Philly's Huge Vegan Food Festival Is Returning in June After a Two-Year Hiatus". phillymag.com. 12 April 2018. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Take a Look at the Vendors Lined Up for Philly's Huge Vegan Food Festival". phillymag.com. 24 May 2018. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Philadelphia Vegfest". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "PA Eats — Pennsylvania food + drink videos, recipes and stories". PA Eats. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "PittsburghVegFest". Pittsburghvegfest.org. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Pittsburgh Vegan Festival - Spring Edition 2015". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "The 11th Pittsburgh Vegan Festival w/ Dr. Neal Barnard of PCRM". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Home". Eat Drink Vegan.
- "Vegfest". Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- "Próximo Evento/Next Event". Puerto Rico Vegan Fest.
- "Click here to support Puerto Rico Vegan Fest 2018 organized by Valerie Soto". gofundme.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Puerto Rico". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Puerto Rico VegFest". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Waleska Rodríguez Lifestyle". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vive Sano, Vive Mejor Vegan Fest". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- Kraftives. "Charleston Sol Veg Fest". csfvegfest.com.
- "Click here to support Charleston Sol Food Veg Fest organized by Charleston Sol Food Veg Fest". gofundme.com.
- "Nashville VegFest - Welcome to Nashville VegFest". Nashvillevegfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Texas VegFest in Austin". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Texas VegFest". Texasvegfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Texas Veggie Fair VegFest in Dallas". Texas Veggie Fair VegFest in Dallas. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Houston 2011 - The Premier Vegan Festival of Texas! Society of Peace". www.vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Houston". Vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "VegFest Houston 2012 - The Premier Vegan Festival of Texas! Society of Peace". www.vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Houston 2013 - The Premier Vegan Community Festival of Texas! Society of Peace". vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Houston 2014 Vegan Community Festival Society of Peace". vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Houston 2017 Society of Peace". vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "VegFest Houston". Vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "HealthFest". Healthfest.com. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "HealthFest". Healthfest.com. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "HamptonRoadsVegFest". Hamptonroadsvegfest.com. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Richmond Veg Fest". veggiefest.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.
- "Vegfest". Vegofwa.org. 2 November 2015. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Spokane Vegfest 2019 on July 27 @ Spokane Community College". Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "April 14th, 2018 Nicolet High School 11am - 5pm :Midwest Vegan Fest". Midwestveganfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Mad City Vegan Fest". Veganfest.org. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- "Milwaukee Veg Expo". Mkevegexpo.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "43rd World IVU VegFest in Australia". Ivu.org. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "World Vegan Day Melbourne". Wvd.org.au. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- VeganFest Tasmania http://veganfesttas.com.au/. Retrieved 27 September 2018. Missing or empty
- "Vegfest: aprendizado, polêmica e tudo o que rolou no maior evento vegetariano da América Latina". Vista-se.com.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Vegan Fest Arequipa 2018". Facebook.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "VegFest Cusco 2017". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "VegFests in the USA". americanvegan.org. Retrieved 22 February 2019.