List of royalty by net worth
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (June 2017)
Parts of this article (those related to documentation) need to be updated.March 2018)(
Since the publication of the estimates from 2011, Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and Bhumibol of Thailand have died and Beatrix of the Netherlands and Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani have abdicated. A more recent Forbes Article from 2016 updates some of the Arab members of the list.
- "In Pictures: The World's Richest Royals." Forbes. July 7, 2010. 29 April 2011.
- "Report: The World's Richest Royals." Forbes. April 29, 2011.
- tribe. "Rich Arab, Rich Arab Countries, Billionaires in UAE 2016 - Forbes Middle East". Forbes Middle East. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- Ouyyanont, Porphant (2015). "Crown Property Bureau in Thailand and its Role in Political Economy" (PDF). Trends in Southeast Asia. 13. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- "Former model dumped by £19bn Dubai sheikh who branded her a 'courtesan' wins court fight to prove she DID marry him". Mail Online. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- Leppard, David (2011-12-18). "£19bn sheikh fights secret wedding ,case". The Times. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "British Pound to US Dollar (GBP USD) for 29 April 2011 (29/04/2011)". exchangerates.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "King Mohammed VI".