Lionel (Scottish Gaelic: Lìonal) is a village in the Ness area of the Isle of Lewis. Lionel is within the parish of Barvas. Lionel is situated near the northern end of the A857, at the junctions with the B8013 to Eoropie and the B8015 to Eorodale and Skigersta.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lionel, Isle of Lewis.|
- Visitor's guide for the Isle of Lewis
- Website of the Western Isles Council with links to other resources
- Disabled access to Lewis for residents and visitors
- Encyclopædia Britannica. 16 (11th ed.). 1911. pp. 525–526. .
- A Guide to living in the Outer Hebrides, with most information pertaining to Lewis
|This article about a location in the Western Isles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|