Li Qiang (canoeist)
|Born||4 January 1989|
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||83 kg (183 lb)|
|Event(s)||C–1 200 m, C–1 500 m, C–2 500 m|
Li also finished sixth in the C-1 500 m event at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he finished in 15th in the C-1 200 m and 8th in the C-2 1000 m with Huang Maoxing.
- More details of Li Qiang according to sohu.com (2012-08-09), also see 163.com: profiles of Li Qiang
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Li Qiang". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "LI Qiang". Incheon2014.kr. The 17th Incheon Asian Games Organizing Committee. Archived from the original on 2014-11-06.
- Li Qiang at the International Canoe Federation
- Li Qiang at the International Olympic Committee
- Li Qiang at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This article about a People's Republic of China canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|