|Manx Electric Railway|
|Location||Maughold, Isle Of Man|
|Coordinates||Pole Nos. 811-812|
|Owned by||Isle Of Man Railways|
|Tracks||Two Running Lines|
|Structure type||Waiting Shelter|
|Previous names||Manx Electric Railway Co.|
The stop can be found between Ballajora Station and 'Belle Vue (For Port-E-Vullen)'. The poles bearing the overhead lines on the line are numbered from Derby Castle, the railway's southern terminus, and Lewaigue Halt can be found between pole numbers 811 and 812. The halt is located on Jack's Lane (designated C13) in the hamlet of Lewaigue.
The stop is widely used by The Venture Centre, a nearby outdoor pursuits centre. The stop consists of a waiting shelter for passengers, erected in 1987. The former corrugated iron shelter was demolished in 1986 after vandalism.
- "Stops and Stations – Lewaigue". 22 October 2010.
- Mike Goodwyn (1993). Manx Electric. Platform Five. ISBN 978-1-872524-52-8.
- Keith Pearson (1992). 100 Years Of Manx Electric Railway. Leading Edge. ISBN 0-948135-38-7.
- Robert Hendry (1978). Manx Electric Album. Hillside Publishing. ISBN 0-9505933-0-3.
- Norman Jones (1994). Isle Of Man Tramways. Foxline Publishing. ISBN 1-870119-32-0.
- Manx Electric Railway Stopping Places (2002) Manx Electric Railway Society
- Island Images: Manx Electric Railway Pages (2003) Jon Wornham
- Official Tourist Department Page (2009) Isle Of Man Heritage Railways