This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
At Punar Vivah success party
|Partner(s)||Rahul Sachdeva (e. 2013)|
She played the role of Khemi in the television series Bandini. Her character, Khemi, was a village girl who belonged to a poor family. This was followed with the role of Suhasi in the show Koi Aane Ko Hai. She appeared in a special episode of Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna and in Aahat, and had a cameo in Tere Liye. Next, she starred in the lead role of Pakhi in Ganga Kii Dheej. More recently, she played the female lead role of Ira in Chhoti Si Zindagi. Her other roles include Paridhi in Punar Vivah, Piya in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage and Antara in Amita Ka Amit. She played the role of main antagonist Tanushree (Tanu) in Kumkum Bhagya. She also played the lead role in Vikram Bhatt's Maaya 2 opposite Priyal Gor. She played a part in the film Himmatwala and also took part in the reality show Madventures Pakistan.
- 2009: Koi Aane Ko Hai
- 2009–2010: Bandini
- 2009: Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai
- 2010: Shubh Vivah
- 2010: Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna
- 2010: Aahat
- 2010: Tere Liye
- 2010–2011: Ganga Kii Dheej as Paakhi
- 2011: Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi
- 2012: Adaalat
- 2012: Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath
- 2012–2013: Punar Vivah
- 2012: Kairi
- 2013: Madventures - Ary Digital
- 2013: Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage as Piya Nanavati
- 2013: Amita Ka Amit
- 2013: Gustakh Dil
- 2014–19: Kumkum Bhagya as Tanushri Mehta (Tanu)
- 2016: Kavach...Kaali Shaktiyon Se as a woman under possession of an evil spirit in the first episode(cameo)
- 2017-2018: Kundali Bhagya as Tanushri Mehta
- 2018: Mistresses (Indian TV Series) as Sofia
- Web series
- 2018: Maaya 2
- Malini, Navya (20 April 2011). "I am a chatter box: Leena Jumani". Indiatimes. Retrieved 10 July 2011.
- Leena Jumani: Kumkum Bhagya actress Leena Jumani shows off her beach body in a red bikini, see pic – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 23 March 2017.
- Nia Sharma to Rubina Dilaik: Itâ€™s a bad, bad internet out there for female TV actorsâ€‰ | tv. Hindustan Times (22 April 2016). Retrieved on 2017-03-23.
- Kumkum Bhagya's Tanu aka Leena Jumani celebrates her birthday in style – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (18 July 2016). Retrieved on 2017-03-23.
- Sriti Jha, Leena Jumani to celebrate New Year together – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (30 December 2016). Retrieved on 2017-03-23.
- TV actress Leena Jumani’s convincing portrayal of a negative character is noteworthy – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 23 March 2017.
- Leena Jumani happily engaged! | TV – Times of India Videos. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (6 December 2015). Retrieved on 23 March 2017.