Le comiche is a 1990 Italian comedy film written and directed by Neri Parenti and starring Renato Pozzetto and Paolo Villaggio. It had two sequels, Le comiche 2 (1991) and Le nuove comiche (1994).
|Directed by||Neri Parenti|
|Produced by||Mario Cecchi Gori|
Vittorio Cecchi Gori
|Written by||Alessandro Bencivenni|
Piero De Bernardi
|Starring||Renato Pozzetto |
|Music by||Bruno Zambrini|
Neri Parenti creates some comic episodes, inserting various gags taken from films of the past: Laurel and Hardy, Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton. In the silent black and white prologue two railroad workers, Paolo and Renato, are trying to outrun a steam train and jump out of the screen into a movie theatre; in the first episode they are bungling painters who ruin a wedding; in the second the two friends destroy a gas station; in the third episode they are forced to work in the mountain chalet, ruining the holiday for all customers; in the last the two friends are the perfect double of two fierce mafia, who plan to use the "twins" for a suicide mission; in the epilogue Paolo and Renato are chased by characters of all the episodes back into the silent film.
- Renato Pozzetto as Renato
- Paolo Villaggio as Paolo
- Fabio Traversa as Mario
- Alessandra Casella as Domitilla
- Gian as Amilcare
- Tiziana Pini as Amilcare's wife
- Enzo Cannavale as the priest
- Sal Borgese as the gas station attendant
- Renato D'Amore as the innkeeper
- Giovanni Cianfriglia as the trucker
- Ennio Antonelli as the pizza chef
- Andrea Belfiore as the stripper at the nightclub
- Pierfrancesco Villaggio as the bodyguard
- Franca Scagnetti as a guest at the wedding
- Mario Serenellini (10 November 1990). "No, non è Fantozzi ma gli somiglia". La Repubblica. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano: I film. Gremese, 2000. ISBN 8877424230.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti - Dizionario dei film. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|