Last of the Renegades
Last of the Renegades (German: Winnetou – 2. Teil and also known as Winnetou: Last of the Renegades) is a 1964 German-Italian Western film directed by Harald Reinl and starring Pierre Brice, Lex Barker and Anthony Steel. It is based on a Karl May novel, and was part of a series of adaptations produced by Rialto Film.
|Last of the Renegades|
|Directed by||Harald Reinl|
|Written by||Harald G. Petersson|
|Based on||Winnetou novels|
by Karl May
|Music by||Martin Böttcher|
|Cinematography||Ernst W. Kalinke|
|Edited by||Hermann Haller|
|Distributed by||Constantin Film|
|Box office||62.8 million tickets|
- Pierre Brice as Winnetou
- Lex Barker as Old Shatterhand
- Anthony Steel as Bud Forrester
- Karin Dor as Ribanna
- Klaus Kinski as David 'Luke' Lucas
- Renato Baldini as Col. J.F. Merril
- Terence Hill as Lt. Robert Merril
- Marie-Noëlle Barre as Susan Merril
- Ilija Ivezić as Red (as Elija Ivejic)
- Velemir Chytil as Carter
- Stole Arandjelovic as Caesar
- Djordje Nenadovic as Capt. Bruce
- Mirko Boman as Gunstick Uncle
- Rikard Brzeska as Tah-Sha-Tunga
- Eddi Arent as Lord Castlepool
- Gojko Mitić as White Raven
In West Germany, it was the fourth top-grossing film of 1964, selling 6.75 million tickets. In the Soviet Union, the film sold 56 million tickets. This adds up to a total of 62.75 million tickets sold worldwide.
- "New York Times: Last of the Renegades". NY Times. Retrieved 19 October 2008.
- "Die Erfolgreichsten Filme in Deutschland 1964" [The Most Successful Films in Germany in 1964]. Inside Kino (in German). Retrieved 29 June 2020.
- "Виннету – сын Инчу-Чуна (Winnetou - 2. Teil)". KinoPoisk (in Russian). Retrieved 29 June 2020.
|This article related to a German film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1960s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|