Statue by Jean Boucher
|Died||1 February 1907 (aged 48)|
Serpollet was born in the Ain department of France, and went on to establish his factory on the rue des Cloÿs in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, a location that has become the Parc Léon Serpollet today.
- "Paris Serpollet Steam Tram 437, La Gare de l'Est". Tramway Information. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- US Patent 597028 RATEURS A VAPORISATION INSTANTANE LEON SERPOLLET June 26, 1897
- Paris Walking Tours - Parc Léon Serpollet
- "Speed Record Club". Archived from the original on 5 October 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Northey, Tom (1974). "Land Speed Record: The Fastest Men on Earth". In Ian Ward (ed.). World of Automobiles. Vol. 10. London: Orbis. p. 1162.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Léon Serpollet.|
|This French business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|