This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2020)
Konsortium Transnasional Berhad (KTB) (MYX: 4847) is one of the largest public bus operator in Malaysia. The company provides services of stage buses and express buses covering all major cities and towns in Peninsular Malaysia as well as routes to Singapore. KTB debut on Bursa Malaysia on 15 June 2007.
|Formerly||Park May Berhad|
|Type||Public limited company|
|Headquarters||No. 38, Jalan Chow Kit, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Mohd Nadzmi Mohd Salleh, Chairman / Managing Director|
With the most extensive network of bus services in Peninsular Malaysia through more than 1,500 buses with more than 250 routes, plus more than 1,000 trips per day, is it can be concluded that the company can serve more than 60 million passengers a year.
Up to date, KTB is the biggest market player in Malaysia with a service brand 'Transnasional' became a major leader in the intercity express bus industry in Peninsular Malaysia. Apart from the 'Transnational', KTB also provides express bus service 'Plusliner' and luxury bus under the brand 'Nice'. Besides intercity express bus, KTB also operates stage bus 'Cityliner' and as a service provider for 'Nadiputra' for Putrajaya Corporation, & 'Go KL City Bus' a free bus service for Land Public Transport Commission (Malaysia) (SPAD).
Its operations are divided into two categories, namely express buses' and stage or local buses.
- Nice executive coaches
- SKS KL (Deceased)
- SKMK Ekspres Nasional
Stage bus servicesEdit
While all stage buses now operate under the name and bear the livery of the Cityliner brandname, the routes still belong to specific subsidiary companies. Many of the companies existed as bus operators prior to being bought over by Nadi Bhd.
- Central Province Wellesley Transport Co Sdn Bhd - Penang routes
- Kenderaan Klang Banting Bhd - Kuala Lumpur and Selangor routes
- Syarikat Kenderaan Melayu Kelantan Bhd - Kelantan routes
- Kenderaan Langkasuka Sdn Bhd (operating under the United Transport Co brandname) - Kedah, Penang and Perlis routes
- Sistem Kenderaan Seremban - Kuala Lumpur and Negeri Sembilan routes
- Kenderaan Bas Jelebu Sdn Bhd - Negeri Sembilan routes
- Kenderaan Bas Linggi Sdn Bhd - Negeri Sembilan routes
- Kenderaan Bas Port Dickson Sdn Bhd - Negeri Sembilan routes
- Kenderaan Bas Seremban Sdn Bhd - Negeri Sembilan routes
- Kuala Selangor Omnibus Co Bhd - Selangor route
- Len Chee Omnibus Co Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur routes
- Min Sen Omnibus Co Sdn Bhd - Penang routes
- Sam Lian Omnibus Sdn Bhd - Penang routes
- Syarikat Rembau Tampin - Negeri Sembilan routes
- Syarikat Labu Sendayan - Negeri Sembilan routes
- Starise - Negeri Sembilan routes
- Syarikat Tg Keramat Temerloh Utara- Central Pahang routes
- Tanjung Karang Transportation Sdn Bhd - Selangor routes
- The Kuala Lumpur-Klang-Port Swettenham Omnibus Co Bhd - Kuala Lumpur and Selangor routes
- Cityliner-Kuala Lumpur and around several state route
- Airport Liner-Airport Shuttle routes (Deceased)
- ^ Mahalingam, Eugene (10 September 2014). "Nadzmi ups stake in KTB, now holds close 75%". The Star. Malaysia. Retrieved 30 June 2020.