Kirill Anatolyevich Nababkin (Russian: Кирилл Анатольевич Набабкин; born 8 September 1986) is a Russian football player who plays for Russian Premier League side CSKA Moscow. His primary position is right-back, but he also plays left-back and left midfielder positions.
Nababkin with CSKA Moscow in 2018
|Full name||Kirill Anatolyevich Nababkin|
|Date of birth||8 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Moscow, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|1993–2002||FC Spartak Moscow|
|2002–2003||FC Neftyanik-Kapotnya Moscow|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 December 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21 March 2019
On 25 May 2012, he was called up to the Russia national football team for the first time, being named into their UEFA Euro 2012 squad, replacing ailing Roman Shishkin. He made his national team debut on 1 June 2012 in a friendly against Italy. After a 4-year break, he was called up to the national team again in November 2018 for games against Germany and Sweden.
- As of 14 May 2018 
|PFC CSKA Moscow||D1||2010||13||0||—||4||0||17||0|
- Cup games include Super Cup appearances
- CSKA Moscow
- (in Russian) Player page on the official FC Moscow website Archived 2008-08-20 at the Wayback Machine
- "Advocaat announced the finalized Euro Squad" (in Russian). 25 May 2012.
- Состав сборной России на Германию и Швецию (in Russian). Russian Football Union. 5 November 2018.
- "K.Nababkin - Profile". 14 May 2018.
- "2018 Russian Super Cup game report" (in Russian). Russian Premier League. 27 July 2018. Archived from the original on 28 July 2018. Retrieved 27 July 2018.
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football defender born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|