Kilsyth is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 36 km east from Melbourne's central business district (CBD). The majority of Kilsyth is part of the Shire of Yarra Ranges, the rest is within the City of Maroondah. At the 2016 census, Kilsyth had a population of 10,891.
|Population||10,891 (2016 census)|
|• Density||1,210/km2 (3,130/sq mi)|
|Area||9 km2 (3.5 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Yarra Ranges|
Kilsyth is the home of Melbourne Competitive and Social Ballroom Dancing studio "MarShere Kilsyth".
Kilsyth is the home of the representative basketball club The Kilsyth Cobras.
Kilsyth is the home of the Kilsyth Redbacks Cricket Club. The Redbacks compete in the Ringwood and District Cricket Association.
Kilsyth is the home of the Lilydale Swimming Club where the club trains at the Kilsyth Centenary Pool on Hawthory Road.
Kilsyth will be home to the Australian rules football under 18 TAC cup side the 'Eastern Ranges'.
Golfers play at the course of the Eastwood Golf Club on Liverpool Road.
Kilsyth is home to the Mountain District Badminton Association at the Kilsyth Sports Center Liverpool Road Kilsyth.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Kilsyth (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 April 2019.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 11 April 2008
- Kilsyth Primary School, History, archived from the original on 18 July 2008, retrieved 1 September 2008
- Full Point Footy, Eastern Football League, retrieved 21 October 2008
- Golf Select, Eastwood, retrieved 11 May 2009