Kilichundan Mampazham is a 2003 Indian Malayalam-language romantic comedy film written and directed by Priyadarshan from a story by Sreenivasan. It was produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the company Aashirvad Cinemas. The film stars Mohanlal, Soundarya, Sreenivasan, and Salim Kumar. Vineeth Sreenivasan debuted as a singer in the film.
|Produced by||Antony Perumbavoor|
|Edited by||N. Gopalakrishnan|
|Distributed by||Johny Sagariga|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2019)
Moidukutty Haji returns to his village after marrying a third time. His new wife Amina is young and beautiful. His other two wives are really unhappy to see this, but they have no other choice other than to accept it. Amina was in love in with Abdu. Abdu and Usman come to the village and they come to Moidukutty Haji's house to sell bangles.
Abdu sees Amina and tries various tricks in order to get into Moidukutty Haji's house, but Moidukutty Haji drives them away. When Abdu was in Gulf, Amina's wicked father secretly stole all letters sent by Abdu by bribing the postman. Amina's marriage took place without her acceptance. Abdu with some help from his friends makes secret moves to get Amina back. The events that are going to happen from here makes the plot of the story.
|Cochin Haneefa||Kalanthan Haji|
|Jagathy Sreekumar||Irunthalakadan Nampoothiri|
|T. Damodaran||Hajiyar with Kalandhan Haji|
|Kozhikode Narayanan Nair||Musaliyar|
|Seema||Subaida Abdu's sister|
|Abu Salim||Amina's Uncle|
|V K Sreeraman||Amina's Uncle|
|Poojappura Ravi||Chappuni Nair|
|Santha Devi||Amina's mother|
|Manka Mahesh||Wife of Chappuni Nair|
|1.||"Onnamkilli Ponnankili" (Mohanam)||M. G. Sreekumar, Sujatha Mohan|
|2.||"Onnanam Kunnin Mele"||M. G. Sreekumar, Sujatha Mohan|
|3.||"Parayuka Nee Kadha" (Sindhu Bhairavi (raga))||Kailash Kher|
|4.||"Vilakkukoluthi Varum"||M. G. Sreekumar, Sujatha Mohan|
|5.||"Kasavinte Thattamittu"||Sujatha Mohan, Vineeth Sreenivasan|
Sify gave a positive review, calling it a "sparkling entertainer" and praised the performances of Mohanlal and Sreenivasan. Also adding, technically it is one of the best films in recent times, praising the cinematography, art direction, songs, lyrics, but criticized the plot in the second half.
- Pillai, Sreedhar (3 September 2019). "Ravi K Varman on how he become a cinematographer, and why Mani Ratnam is his favourite director". Firstpost.
- Menon, Akhila (17 September 2016). "WOW! Mohanlal-Priyadarshan-Sreenivasan Trio To Team Up Again?". FilmiBeat.
- "Happy Birthday, Vineeth Sreenivasan: Here's why the Mollywood star is an all-rounder". The Times of India. 1 October 2019.
- Kumar R., Manoj (13 February 2018). "I wanted Vineeth Sreenivasan's voice to be the highlight of Manikya Malaraya Poovi: Oru Adaar Love composer Shaan". The Indian Express. Bangalore.
- "Non-Malayalam actresses who became the heartthrob of M-Town". The Times of India. 9 January 2019.
- Moviebuzz (17 April 2003). "Review : Kilichundan Mambazham (2003)". Sify. Retrieved 14 July 2019.