|Born||June 11, 1993|
|Died||January 10, 2019 (aged 25)|
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
Between 2016 and 2018, Fret participated in singing competitions including La Banda and Solo Tu Voz. He used social media to advocate against bullying and used his voice as a member of the LGBT community to encourage other new artists beginning their careers. Fret released his breakthrough single, "Soy Asi" ("I'm Like This") on April 7, 2018 and was featured on Mike Duran's song "Diferente" ("Different"), released on July 18, 2018. Kevin Fret was managed by Alfonso J. Alvarez around the stretch of "Soy Asi". 
Writer Samy Nemir Olivares described Fret as being known for "breaking gender norms [...] and stigma about being gay, gender nonconforming, and expressing gender identity freely – in a country where gay people still get mocked, bullied and killed".
- Singles 
- Soy Asi (2018)
- Me Compre Un Full Kevin Fret Remix (2018)
- As Featured Artist 
- Mike Duran featuring Kevin Fret: Diferente (2018)
Fret came out as gay at the age of 18. Paper magazine described a "strict religious upbringing" as the reason he courted controversy in the LGBT community by saying that homosexuality was "a choice" for him. His parents were not supportive at first but were later accepting. He has a younger sister. Fret was public about undergoing liposuction surgery and buttock augmentation. While living in Miami in 2018, Fret was charged with battery after a fight with another man, who he said had attacked him because of his sexuality.
On January 10, 2019, Fret was riding his motorcycle in Santurce, San Juan at about 5:30 am when an unidentified gunman shot at him eight times, hitting him in the head and hip. The incident was initially regarded by authorities as an automobile accident due to the darkness of the hour. Fret was taken to the Río Piedras Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. According to police, Fret's murder was the 22nd homicide of 2019 in Puerto Rico.
- Obituary: Kevin Fret
- Fitzgerald, Trent (11 January 2019). "Latin Trap Artist Kevin Fret Shot and Killed in Puerto Rico". XXL. Retrieved 13 January 2019.
- "5 Things to Know About Kevin Fret, the Gay Latin Trap Artist Killed in Puerto Rico". Billboard. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- Zraick, Karen (10 January 2019). "Kevin Fret, Openly Gay Latin Trap Artist, Is Shot and Killed in Puerto Rico". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "'I'm Here to Change People's Minds': Remembering Kevin Fret, Gay Trapero". Rolling Stone. 7 March 2019. Retrieved 17 March 2019.
- Dashenas, Sam (11 January 2019). "24-year-old gay rapper Kevin Fret shot to death in Puerto Rico". Gay Times. Retrieved 13 January 2019.
- Kevin Fret You Tube Channel
- MalongoMiusiTv You Tube Channel
- "Kevin Fret Is Latin Trap's First Openly Gay Pioneer". Paper. 25 April 2018. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "Hispanic Rapper Arrested for Battery in Miami". NBC 6 South Florida. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Gay rapper Kevin Fret shot dead aged 24". BBC News. 11 January 2019. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- Moore, Sam (11 January 2019). "Openly gay trap artist Kevin Fret shot dead aged 24". NME. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "La Policía tiene una persona de interés en asesinato de Kevin Fret". El Nuevo Día (in Spanish). 11 January 2019.
- Montoya-Galvez, Camilo (10 January 2019). "Openly gay rapper murdered in Puerto Rico amid wave of violence". CBS News. Retrieved 13 January 2019.
- Roiz, Jessica (10 January 2019). "Openly Gay Latin Trap Artist Kevin Fret Dies at 24". Billboard. Retrieved 10 January 2019.