Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gay Times (stylized in all caps), also known as Gay Times Magazine, is a LGBTQ media brand established in 1984. Originally beginning as a magazine for gay and bisexual men, the company now includes content for the LGBTQ community across a number of platforms.
Gay Times (July 2017 cover)
|Frequency||Monthly for print, daily for online|
|Company||Gay Times Ltd|
|Based in||London, England|
Publication and contentEdit
Gay Times is published monthly in the United Kingdom and United States, and includes celebrity interviews, fashion, news, features, music, film, style and travel. Gay Times also features an online site as well as social promotion channels under the brandname.
In popular cultureEdit
- In the 1996 film Beautiful Thing, Jamie's theft of a copy of Gay Times (issue 200) from a newsagent for himself and Ste to find gay venues to go to is a key plot element.
- Gay Times Review, Ciao
- "Our brand story - About Us". Gay Times Group. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- "Outright 2006 Helps Brands Communicate Effectively with Gay Britain". GAY to Z and Out Now Diva and Gay Times Readers Surveys. 27 March 2007.
- Stephen Brewer (18 June 2007). The Unofficial Guide to England. John Wiley & Sons. p. 37. ISBN 978-0-470-05225-9. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "GAY TIMES". Gay Times. Retrieved 2018-10-12.
- "GAY TIMES (@gaytimes) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 2018-10-12.
- "Gay Times appoints 24-year-old Tag Warner as new CEO". www.campaignlive.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- "Power Moves | Gay Times Announces CEO, Sephora Americas Names CEO". The Business of Fashion. 2019-01-10. Retrieved 2019-04-05.